Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Split 10 pack of lowers? ($50 each)

I would do 1 or 2 as well; a blemish doesn't matter to me!

IF you bought all 10 with full the intention of building ten rifles, and, hint, hint, the next day you realized it was just too expensive and the bills are piling up and you ask yourself, "why did I do such a thing", you could always sell a few (to guy's with LTCF's of course for your safety)!

NOTE to mods: I am not suggesting anything illegal here!

(Carbon County)

I'd take 2 as well, depending on what the final price turns out to be. If you could get all 10 would you be willing to separate and mail them out to in state residence?

(Philadelphia County)

i dont need one but could just keep one for a later time. id be interested with 1 if all finalizing could be set.

(Philadelphia County)

I'm interested. Maybe we could even split them 3 ways. I have an ffl that I go through in Fort Washington, super reliable and charges $25 (not to mention he does it out of his really nice house and is really nice.) Let me know!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    I would do 1 or 2 as well; a blemish doesn't matter to me!

IF you bought all 10 with full the intention of building ten rifles, and, hint, hint, the next day you realized it was just too expensive and the bills are piling up and you ask yourself, "why did I do such a thing", you could always sell a few (to guy's with LTCF's of course for your safety)!

NOTE to mods: I am not suggesting anything illegal here!
    I thought lowers had to go through a ffl. I am not sure but If some one did buy a bulk pack and decided they did not need them all they should be sure of the legalities.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    I thought lowers had to go through a ffl. I am not sure but If some one did buy a bulk pack and decided they did not need them all they should be sure of the legalities.
    Within PA a stripped lower can be transferred privately, without a FFL, to a non-prohibited person provided that both parties are PA residents. There was a thread just last week about all the details of transferring AR lowers: http://forum.pafoa.org/rifles-42/246...gray-area.html

I am more concerned about running afoul of straw purchase rules. IANAL, but I suggest the OP to be really careful about how those lowers are paid for and transferred initially at his FFL.

(York County)

I would be interested for 2.

I think we can kill this thread. The 10 pack of blemished lowers is no longer being offered, at least not that I can find on PSA's site. They are offering single blemished lowers for $59.99/ea

Other current specials are:

Lower build kit for $110 ($70 off)
    Stripped upper $299 ($100 off)

For $470 you have everything BUT the BCG and charging handle.

Once again... no point in adding to the "I'll go in on a 10 pack" list. That ship sailed.

(Dauphin County)

PSA deals go in and out of stock regularly. I'm sure the lowers will be offered again.
    Still looking for someone to split the 10 pack with in the colonial park area of Harrisburg. Your 5 lowers would never be in my possession. You'd pick up 5 at the ffl and fill out paper work just like I would.
    Appreciate the opinions and offers, but please don't post in this thread unless you would are interested in the deal as outlined in the first post. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrass00 View Post
    PSA deals go in and out of stock regularly. I'm sure the lowers will be offered again.
    Still looking for someone to split the 10 pack with in the colonial park area of Harrisburg. Your 5 lowers would never be in my possession. You'd pick up 5 at the ffl and fill out paper work just like I would.
    Appreciate the opinions and offers, but please don't post in this thread unless you would are interested in the deal as outlined in the first post. Thanks!
    You might actually have some success if you take some of the offers to split this in more than two ways. The replies say it all. No one seems interested in buying 5. Best of luck!

Oops... I posted without following your instructions. I hate when that happens.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast