I wanted to get out before the weather turns nasty again, I started out at Johnson’s Gun depot south of Greensburg. I did find a BSA Bore site for $50.00 not a great deal but no one else had one.
His prices on guns seemed a little high, he did have a large selection of both handguns and Rifles.

Next stop was Gander Mountain in Greensburg. No used guns, they did seem to be having a sale on a couple new Rifles, not anything worth a trip down for. They seemed to be pretty well stocked on most ammo, with the exception being 22LR, I did not see any. Also not much in the way of reloading supplies, I saw a few primers on the shelf.

Next was the Gun Vault very few used rifles he did have several used pistols. No great deals on anything I saw. Not much in the way of reloading supplies, he did have a few cans of powder, The price was a little high, His price for a can of IMR is $28.00.

Last stop was Bee’s in Saltsburg he was getting low on everything, I did get a can of IMR 4350 for $22.99 and a box of Hornady 7mm 154 grain bullets. I did hear Ken tell one guy he had 22LR ammo, I think he said they were about $2.50 for a box of 50. I would call first he said they were getting low on them.

I did also see nice metal Ammo cans at Gander and Johnson’s, Both places wanted just under $20.00 each for them.
The Monroeville gun show had them for $15.00 each. The ones I saw today are in much better shape no rust.