Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Tom Wolf NOT for Governor he is a COMMUNIST

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    We better start now to make things challenging for the Governor except where we want him to go. We better get ready to keep and grow a good legislature in 2016.

Who knows? Wolf might grow more moderate in office? Sometimes the best way to defeat an enemy is to turn him into a friend and if not a friend at least a bystander.

Are you drinking heavily right now?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

This state has gone COMMIE like the rest of the northeast.

(Perry County)

I know everyone likes the gloom and doom scenario. I gotta say I'm somewhat optimistic when we have Democratic legislators shooting at thugs.

Wolf is douche but I know he's going to be an ineffective douche on guns for at least the next two years.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Chester County)

We have pretty large margins in the both Houses so Wolf can be rendered ineffective in his Obama like goals. Didn't we just go through all of this? It's like deja-vu all, over again.

Next up is ridding ourselves of the Senator with no name or as I like to call him "The man with no brain". Casey Jr.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Tom Wolf for Governor (Democrat)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL View Post
    It's because of the preconceived notion that the majority of volunteers and bleeding hearts have a progressive liberal mentality and that a large number of these same people are just that. Whether or not that's true I can't say for sure but I can tell you from personal experience the people I've known that were missionaries, highly active volunteers of some sort or radically vocal about giving to countries "lesser off" were rabidly Liberal and in your face hate speech Democrats if you disagreed with any of their views. Doesn't mean they're all like that though.
    So...based on a factually incorrect prejudiced belief based in no way on having actually met a Peace Corps volunteer other than maybe having watched Tom Hanks in "Volunteers".

This differs from bigotry how?

I've only known on PC volunteer who was also a missionary. He was a LDS. Very nice guy. Definitely not a liberal. Out of the rest of those that I've known, I'd say that the makeup was pretty much reflected by society at large. Those folks who were radically liberal or zealots tended to get weened out fairly quickly or were isolated and ineffective. The rest of the world, especially the third world, doesn't suffer political correct fools.

Unless, of course, you are handing out money.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL View Post
    It's because of the preconceived notion that the majority of volunteers and bleeding hearts have a progressive liberal mentality and that a large number of these same people are just that. Whether or not that's true I can't say for sure but I can tell you from personal experience the people I've known that were missionaries, highly active volunteers of some sort or radically vocal about giving to countries "lesser off" were rabidly Liberal and in your face hate speech Democrats if you disagreed with any of their views. Doesn't mean they're all like that though.
    How is your over generalization different than the anti's who say all gun owners are homicidal idiots who shouldn't be trusted to own magazines with more than 10 cartridges or black rifles with "a shoulder thing that goes up"?

By the way, have you ever heard of a guy named Mitt Romney?

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839