Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default state rep killion

Rep. Thomas Killion is a sponsor of HB 1010, Pa version of universal gun registration. I was under the apparently false impression that he was a pro gun supporter. I guess I will be passing by the state rep. choice on election day.

Default Re: state rep killion

Likewise. I did a quick search and found no Anti votes. Looks like its time to contact a few of these Reps and have them explain how HB 1010 is going to address any of the current criminal issues versus burdening, time and time again, the law abiding gun owner!

(Delaware County)

Killion is no friend of Gun Owners. He's a coward who violates his oath of office. I emailed him last year and outlined how mere discussion of restrictions on firearms is unconstitutional under the Commonwealth's Constitution because of:

Article 21 "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."

And

Article 25 "To guard against the transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate."

His response was vague and I asked him to clarify his stance and he said he supported background checks, magazine restrictions, and one gun a month.

I don't know why Pro-2A groups list him as Pro-2A on voter literature.
    Apathy is the downfall of Our Liberty

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by PaGunner View Post
    Killion is no friend of Gun Owners. He's a coward who violates his oath of office. I emailed him last year and outlined how mere discussion of restrictions on firearms is unconstitutional under the Commonwealth's Constitution because of:

Article 21 "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."

And

Article 25 "To guard against the transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate."

His response was vague and I asked him to clarify his stance and he said he supported background checks, magazine restrictions, and one gun a month.

I don't know why Pro-2A groups list him as Pro-2A on voter literature.
    I hope this idiot realizes that his anti-gun stance will not gain him any votes from the vast majority of people who may agree with him. In the end, the enemies of firearm ownership will vote for the democrat candidate, even though they have a friend that will vote for any anti-gun measure that crosses his desk. The one gun a month support? That is now considered a dead issue to even the most optimistic anti-gun zealots.

In reality, I believe that he will not suffer political defeat until he actually votes for one of the measures he stands for. As usual, many gun owners will not react until such time.

As far as Pro 2A groups listing Killion as a positive, there is no telling what this liar may put on a questionnaire sent him by such pro second amendment activists.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Rep. Thomas Killion is a sponsor of HB 1010, Pa version of universal gun registration. I was under the apparently false impression that he was a pro gun supporter. I guess I will be passing by the state rep. choice on election day.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.