Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default 3T - 3 Gun Workshop

3 Rivers Tactical Training Solutions, Inc. is offering a one day 3 Gun Workshop on Saturday, August 2nd, 2014 at the VFW in Hopewell, PA. Hours are 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

3T’s 3 Gun Workshop is a 10 hour course designed with both the competition and self-defense shooter in mind. Students will receive three hours of instruction each weapon - pistol, shotgun, and carbine.

TOPICS COVERED (APPLIES TO ALL THREE WEAPON SYSTEMS)

1. Fundamentals of Marksmanship
    2. Combat and Tactical Reloads / Slug change overs (shotgun)
    3. Malfunction Clearing
    4. Multiple Threat Engagement
    5. Use of Cover and Concealment
    6. Shooting While Moving

REQUIRED EQUIPMENT

1. A quality pistol, AR or AK platform carbine, and a 12 or 20 gauge shotgun. Shotgun can be semi-auto or pump action.

If you are interested in this class but do not have all three weapons, don’t let that stop you. Please contact us – we have weapons available for rent.

2. A minimum of two magazines for both the pistol and carbine and the ability to carry at least one magazine for each weapon on your body.

3. A quality holster is required. Duty type or kydex holsters are strongly recommended. *** Note: Inside The Waistband (IWB) holsters are not permitted. ***

4. The ability to have at least 5 rounds at your disposal for reloading the shotgun. This can be accomplished either by the use of a side saddle or a spare ammunition source worn on your body. Side saddles are recommended.

5. 150 rounds of ammunition for each weapon. For the shotgun, ammunition breakdown is the following: 125 rounds of bird shot, 15 rounds of rifled slug, 10 rounds of 00 buckshot.

6. Eye and ear protection.

7. Tactical gloves are very strongly recommended. If you do not have tactical gloves, baseball batting gloves work very well.

8. Clothing appropriate for weather conditions

All 3T courses are taught by certified instructors with years of military, law enforcement, and high threat security contracting experience in Iraq and Afghanistan. Threat discrimination and round accountability are core skills that are relentlessly emphasized.

To register for this class, click here - http://www.3riverstraining.com/news/...3-gun-workshop

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@3riverstraining.com, PM me here on PAFOA, or call 412-925-0818.

3T accepts checks, Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: 3 Gun Workshop

Folks,

Due to adverse weather conditions, the 3 Gun Workshop originally scheduled for yesterday has been rescheduled for Sunday, April 6th, 2014.

I have been receiving a TON of interest in this class. This class will be limited to 12 students, and 5 people have already signed up, so there are 7 slots available. I fully expect this class to be full, so don't hesitate if you want to sign up.

You can reserve a spot in the class with a down payment of $75. Remaining balance must be paid 30 days prior to the class. Please contact me if you you'd would like to reserve a slot with a down payment.

John
    www.3riverstraining.com

(Allegheny County)

If you are interested in attending this class but don't have all 3 weapons, don't let that stop you.

I have AR's, shotguns and pistols available for rent.

Contact me for details.

John

www.3riverstraining.com

(Allegheny County)

This class is coming up in a few weeks, and is shaping up as a very good one.

Slots are still open if you're interested.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

John
    www.3riverstraining.com

(Allegheny County)

This class is coming up this Sunday, April 6th and is a confirmed go.

Slots are still remaining.

John
    www.3riverstraining.com