Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Doomsday Prepper #3 Bites The Dust

The first rule of Fight Club is not to talk about Fight Club

Gee, if you're a prohibited person, probably a bad idea to be filmed with firearms. Just sayin'

May as well slather yourself with bacon grease and stand in the middle of the Serengeti ringing a bell.

I did a search and didn't find it, BUT - they grabbed another one Wednesday - same offense. This guy was a huge douche nozzle. Stated his prepping consisted of looting preps from other preppers.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/0...m-buckley.html

He claimed to be the "Apex Predator," but it turns out he was actually a child predator, pleading to "communications with a minor for immoral purposes" so he'll have his very own welcoming committee when he gets off the prison bus.

The Police remarked they wondered how he figured to be on TV and state:

“We’re not in it to stockpile. We’re in it to take what you have and there’s nothing you can do to stop us. We are your worst nightmare, and we are coming.”

and not attract attention. Indeed.

I caught just a bit of an episode with him where he was fashioning home made body armor out of ceramic tiles, roofing cement and what appeared to be a large portion of a car radiator . . . and practicing in the barn to perform a C-section on his (pregnant?) wife. Seriously. He scored 10/10 on my unintentional comedy scale.

I could go on, but surely you get the gist.

Apex Predator, meaning top/alpha, king of the food chain is an apt description as it appeared him and his wife had eaten everything below him on the food chain. At one sitting.

Ironically he named his group "Spartan Survival" and will now be living a spartan existence in an 8 x 10 cell where the toilet doubles as the sink and wash basin. Yes, I've seen the inside of these digs but don't let your imagination get the best of you.

This makes Prepper #3 busted for being an idiot, strongly suggesting a strong bias towards lunacy and poor judgement for anyone appearing on NatGeo's Doomsday Prepper show.

The victim of stupidity striking his best Apex Predator pose. Karma, yeah, it WILL hurt.

I doubt he'll be striking that pose anytime soon in his new residence.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

Default Re: Doomsday Prepper #3 Bites The Dust

I think that ones mommy and daddy were probably brother and sister.

All the show does is depict actual preppers as complete morons. So they find real life complete morons for the show.

(Allegheny County)

I watched most of the first season and it kept getting dumber and dumber. The second season was unwatchable. Any smart prepper wouldn't go showing off their resources to the world. These people are attention starved.
    "Governments... derive their just powers from the consent of the governed."

(Monroe County)

GOOD that was so stupid, really your going to steal what I have? you have to make it up my steps first and that looked pretty challenging for that guy.
    "If I had six hours to cut down a tree, I would take four hours sharpening my axe" Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by RaggedEdge View Post
    I watched most of the first season and it kept getting dumber and dumber. The second season was unwatchable. Any smart prepper wouldn't go showing off their resources to the world. These people are attention starved.
    Indeed and we are aware of 3 that got a lot more attention than they ever anticipated.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by telopyros View Post
    GOOD that was so stupid, really your going to steal what I have? you have to make it up my steps first and that looked pretty challenging for that guy.
    In a real SHTF situation, he'd make a very large target and what, he thinks NOBODY would defend their preps/family/home?

I'd give him long enough to suit up and walk 2 blocks before getting clipped.

NOT to mention, he outed himself as a looting, thieving punk to his neighbors. HELLO?

The guy was stupider that he seemed and that's quite an achievement.

He's MY worst nightmare? NO, he's his own nightmare, now appearing nightly at a Federal Correctional Facility. I'd say I'm sorry, but that'd be a lie. Maybe I'll find out where he's housed and send him some correspondence for entertainment.

On a brighter note, his wife and kids could hardly do worse, so maybe there will be a silver lining.
    Last edited by Maryland_Shooter; January 17th, 2014 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Typo

I watched this Apex Asshole and LMAO! It takes some first Cousin Lovin to get this type of inbred Jeanyus.....

Best parts of the Episode.

Wife calving in the Barn. Really?? The Lid for every pot theory comes to mind.

Home made Body Armor. LOL!!

His Stupid crew of followers on the Show......Suicide missions, no Thanks!!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Montgomery County)

He was really quite awful. The entire time I was watching that episode my jaw was on the floor

(Allegheny County)

I think the show exposed as many reasons for him to be a prohibited person as the legal system

Douchebag award winner for 2014! (1 of many im sure)

People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast