Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Threaded View

Default Bought a Ruger Sr9c (Pictures)

For those of you who love me and want to know what happened I thought I would let you know.

I went into another gun shop that was literally across the street from woodlands world. I went in to see if they had a Smith and Wesson Sd40Ve but they didn't, they said they could get one though.

I noticed they also had a Ruger Sr9c just like woodlands world did.
    So I decided I would just get that since its a decent gun for the money.

The price tag was $350 not including tax ect.
    So I said is that new? He said no, I said oh because I was going to say that is cheap. He said its used and showed me the Ruger box it came with.

I asked if I could hold it he let me of course didn't even ask for ID which is nice because others ask for ID well not to me but I hear about it happening to others.

The Ruger Sr9c Used Came with 2 Magazines. One is 17 rounds +1 in the chamber for a total of 18 rounds and the other is 10 rounds with 1 in the chamber for 11. The 17 round mag has a grip extension while the 10 round mag is smaller. The gun looks good has no major wear or scratches other than a little oil looking spot on the rear sights but thats nothing big.

I asked him what if the gun doesn't work, he said they have a warranty and I can bring it back. The total price I paid was about $378 out the door.
    Who ever said OUT THE DOOR price was right because that was what he said, he said the "out the door price" is ect.

The paper work/check was only $5 and I feel better buying the gun from that place then woodlands world because woodlands world has many more guns and looked like they had much more money anyways. So here is what I got

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The gun is safety checked before I took those

Oh also me and the people in the shop was laughing and cracking jokes so I doubt I am a bad customer to deal with
    Last edited by ICEN; January 20th, 2014 at 05:04 PM.
    There is no such thing as Dumb Control