Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: High FFL price? Is this Normal?

Quote Originally Posted by ICEN View Post
    Okay that was my entire point.

is that YOU CAN'T OC in the cold, and yes that is the reason since the state of emergency is because its cold weather so therefor they are saying you can't OC because of the cold.

everyone agrees its the most dumbest law around yet people are willing to follow it? So if you are willing to follow the dumbest laws on record what ELSE are you willing to follow is my question.

Also I never said don't follow the actual laws that make sense, I said why you would bow to a dumb law makes me giggle a bit.

Also nobody ever answered my question, if eating corn in the cold was illegal are you going to listen? Sorry lets make it mash potatoes instead.

Well you guys have fun with giving up more and more rights, the more you follow the dumb laws the more dumb laws they know they can push in the future. I won't be surprised if when its 96 degrees they will declare state of emergency and nobody can OC because of it.

Will you also follow that law as well?
    What about no OC if there is more then 5 birds flying around?
    When gun confiscation happens like CA, Chicago, ect. Some of you can talk about how you once helped take part by listening to dumb laws that make 0% sense and do not make a difference.

This is not like driving with no seat belt where it CAN make a difference, no its about COLD weather, wow such and emergency I better do as I say other wise the puppets will throw me in jail because if you gun is exposed to the cold then you put lives at risk apparently.

Gun confiscation might happen in more states, when it happens have fun reflecting knowing that you took part in the dumb laws that LIMIT for periods of time and they can just throw out the words "State of Emergency" to stop your OCign or carrying period. I'm sure they will screw CC over next.

It has been said above already but, the state of emergency was declared to loosen certain restrictions on things like hours of service laws for truck drivers. It wasn't implemented because it is dangerous for people to OC when it is cold out.

I seriuosly doubt that the fact that you can't OC without a liscence even crossed the govenors mind when the State of emergency was declared. I would think that trying to help peolpe from freezing to death would take presodence in ths case but that is just me.

Is this a dumb law, probably. Is it on the books and can get you arrested, yepper. As someone who claims to not have even an extra $20 to get a LTCF you have to ask yourself is it worth the thousands of dollars in legal costs to fight an arrest for this in court.

I personally have my LTCF so I don't ever really think about this. I imagine the law hasn't been challenge because the number of people who choose to OC without geting their LTCF is very small and it isn't really a priority issue for most.

I don't know why I'm even replying to this thread anymore. No matter what anybody says to you it doesn't resonate does it? This attitude that you are right so everybody else in the world must be wrong no matter what is not going to serve you well in life.

(Lehigh County)

ICEN, if it was illegal to eat corn when it was cold, I wouldn't eat corn. Just like I wouldn't OC during a declared emergency WITHOUT A LTCF.

Now what?

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by ICEN View Post
    But all that does is even make more sense than what it already did before.

Yes its such and emergency that you need to pay money to OC but after the emergency you don't need to hand ova that cash to OC.

Seems legit

I wonder who comes up with these laws, they must have went to Harvard
    I guess you must be a Yale man.

/unsubscribing
    Last edited by twency; January 21st, 2014 at 05:46 PM.
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

(Westmoreland County)

We have a special kind of stupid happening in this thread
    Friends don't let friends buy Taurus's

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by hzox221 View Post
    We have a special kind of stupid happening in this thread
    ^^^ Thread epitaph.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314