Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Accidental School Shooting in Philly

Sounds like it may have been accidental?

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/244...n-philadelphia

Philadelphia police are confirming that two students have been shot at a charter school in the city's Logan section.

WATCH LIVE REPORT: SkyFOX Over Shooting Scene

The shooting is being reported at Delaware Valley Charter High School, located at 5201 Old York Road.

The two students, one male and one female, both 15-years-old, were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center. They're reported to be in stable condition.

A portion of the school is reported to be under a lockdown, although students can be seen leaving the building.

Police are said to be reviewing surveillance camera footage from inside the school building.

Philadelphia police tweeted that parents of Delaware Valley Charter School students are being asked not to go to the school but to please report to Fisher Avenue and Old York Road to pick up their children.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Accidental School Shooting in Philly

An accidental shooting in Philly, in a gun free zone? Seriously, hope the kids are ok, but what are they doing with guns at 15?

(Mercer County)

IMHO there is no way in hell that the shooting was accidental. By that age all students???? are aware of the firearm policy in the schools...
    The oracle is in. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!!

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by iamtommyboy View Post
    Philadelphia police tweeted that parents of Delaware Valley Charter School students are being asked not to go to the school but to please report to Fisher Avenue and Old York Road to pick up their children.
    Seriously? I really hope they did more than tweet. I for one don't have twitter, and I would be more than furious if my local pd used social media to contact parents in that type of situation.