Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Pike County)

Default Bill's Gun Shop

Found this place when I was looking for a place between Newtown and Easton. 5 Bridge 5, Pipersville PA. This place is AWESOME. Bill is an older gentleman and was very accomadating. He has strange hours that work well if you have a 9-5. Its a labor of love for him and he is semi-retired but his shop is well stocked and reasonably priced. Right along the Delaware in the Point Pleasant area. Its on a backroad right on the banks of the river. The best part is that his transfers are only $20.

(Bucks County)

Default Bill's Gun Shop Pipersville, PA Bucks Cty

I posted some of this on the reloading forum but want to put in a good word for Bill’s Gun Shop in Pipersville. (610) 294-9268

I'd been looking for a good lever gun for a little while, couldn’t find any, then found Bill’s on the Henry website. It is a small one-man shop about the size of my living room over a garage run by a retired military guy.

I liked Bill from the first phone call and enjoyed hanging out with him in his shop. His shop sits between the Delaware canal and the river. I've fished that area (of the river) for over ten years and never knew there was a gun shop there.

While I was waiting to pick up my Henry, Bill was taking care of a guy buying an AR for himself and a Beretta for his girlfriend.

Bill's shop is in the middle of Liberal Hell: lots of NYC and NNJ Liberals have moved into the area over the years. The local township commissars hate the idea of a gun shop in "their" neighborhood and harass him but can't really stop him since he is grandfathered as a preexisting commercial use long before the Liberals began to infest Bucks County. All the more reason to give him business.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Bill's Gun Shop Pipersville, PA Bucks Cty

can you post his address there so I can google it. Sounds like a shop to visit.

(Bucks County)

Bill's Gunshop, Inc.
    5 Bridge 5
    Pipersville, PA 18947

shop:610.294.9268
    cell: 610.551.9466
    billsgun@epix.net

Bill suggests that you call ahead of time to be sure he's around. He said he planned to attend the Shot Show.

Check it on your GPS it's easy to miss if you don't know the area.

(Bucks County)

I don't live too far from there, I'll have to check him out. Does he have anything decent in stock to look at? How are the prices?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettagls00 View Post
    I don't live too far from there, I'll have to check him out. Does he have anything decent in stock to look at? How are the prices?
    He seemed to have a little bit of everything in stock: ARs, pistols, revolvers, bolt and lever rifles, shotguns, ammo. But, realistically, this is not on the scale of, say, Tanners.

He is a Henry Golden dealer which I understand means he always has a few in stock. The price on my Henry was better than I'd seen on the web, so if that is any indication prices are competitive.

Thumbs up Bill's Gun Shop , Pipersville(?)

Stopped for the first time yesterday. Hard to find , especially if ya try to use 'net directions. I actually got lost several times trying to follow Yelp directions , but was on my Harley with a full tank so I didn't care. Beautiful day , really nice roads and area. Down by the river along Rt.32/River Rd. Cool little shop in the loft above his garage. Just look for 'the flag'. Bill is a real character , and has a lot of cool stuff and great prices. Picked up 2 Remington Thunderbolt 500rd boxes for $32 each. Sign said transfers for $30.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Bill's Gun Shop , Pipersville(?)

Great little shop. Bought a Henry lever action in .357 from Bill a couple years ago. The shop really is in the middle of nowhere. The locals hate the idea of a gun(!) shop in their leafy liberal 'burb, but Bill tells me his site is grandfathered in the zoning from way before the area became infested with transplants from NJ and NY.

BTW, it is good to call before stopping by - Bill runs the store by himself so when he goes walkabout the store is closed.

Default Re: Bill's Gun Shop , Pipersville(?)

Yeah , we talked about that. Talked for about an hour with him. Think I talked to him at a gunshow or two. We ranted on the decline of the quality of gun shows too. Like I said , he's a character. Navy vet too with some interesting tales.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Default Re: Bill's Gun Shop

Quote Originally Posted by JCent View Post
    I recently purchased a Sig Sauer P226 MK25 from Bill's Gun Shop at the Oaks gunshow on 12/18/16. The two very young men working the tabefor him did not make mention of the fact that the gun was a CA compliant model, nor did I realize until I loaded it for the first time and an eyesore of a red triangle popped out of the slide. I couldn't believe what I was seeing on the gun I just spent nearly a thousand dollars on. I contacted Bill to see if he would do anything to help and he started out seeming like he would help then decided he would not. I contacted Sig Sauer and they could not do a model exchange with me but sounded like they could have for me through Bill. I can't begin to explain how upsetting it is to spend that much hard earned money and Not get what you thought you'd paid a bundle for. Bill if you decide you would like to make this right there are still no rounds through the gun and you have my number on the background check.
    ...and you couldn't tell by the obvious markings what it was? (i posted this question in the multiple places you posted your issue, no, I'm not Bill lol)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast