Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default Armour Belts = Awesome

I have a 5.11 Tactical reinforced leather belt that I've been using for a few years. It was okay for the first few months, but after that the reinforcement insert cracked and the belt lost a lot of it's stiffness. I continued to use it for a while though because I was too cheap to buy a new gun belt.

After being fed up with the P.O.S. 5.11 Tactical belt, I decided to look for a new belt. I checked out Crossbreed and The Belt Man and a few others until I stumbled upon a review for Armourbelts.com. From my experience with him, all I have to say is "Wow!". I placed my order on Thursday, got an email it shipped on Saturday from his shop in Michigan, and received it Monday. That is amazing for a custom made belt. I don't have a camera with me and you can look at his website for pictures, but this belt is seriously stout. I measured it with my digital calipers at .315" thick!!

I am in no way affiliated with them, but if you are looking for a new gun belt you are doing yourself a disservice by not checking them out. $65 dollars shipped with a turnaround like that is great.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Armour Belts = Awesome

I'll have to check them out. I'm still looking for a good gunbelt, I always feel like it's sagging.