Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Best Places To Shop for your Firearms in Fayette County

Quote Originally Posted by bowkillpa View Post
    Then you must no Leo? I've recently bought my Colt, Sig, and Jerico with great deals. Those guys ( Chalk Hill) are great to deal with.
    I think I have been there before. THEY HAVE GREAT DEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bloomautomatic View Post
    The building is a former church. Not sure where the gun section is situated.

I'd be surprised if they didn't have a website. They started selling computers back in the 80's.

Vince
    The guns are, pretty much, in the middle of the old "sanctuary" area. Last time I was there, they had a few rows of shotguns and rifles dead center and a counter with their handguns against the left wall. The far counter is their computer and check-out counter.

Elmo's is a great place to go for computers. For years they've been keeping right on the cutting edge of computers but have always managed to deal a bargain. I'd suspect they're prices on firearms to be similar.

Their food is pretty good too... a bit pricey, but good.
    "Always have a reason for living, and stand ready to die for it."

Then you must no Leo? I've recently bought my Colt, Sig, and Jerico with great deals. Those guys ( Chalk Hill) are great to deal with.
    I know Leo, Mike, Dave, All great guys and all willing to give you any help you need... The Shop at Chalk Hill is by Far the BEST Place to get anything you are looking for.

I like to go there at least once a week to see what used Guns they have got in. You can usually pick up a great deal on a Police Department Buyback Gun. Right now they have some SWEET Para 1911's that they are blowing out.
    Sector 4

(Allegheny County)

The wall that holds ammo is going down and there going to expand it futher out.
    <a href=http://www.filehive.com/files/080820/bowkillpa.jpg target=_blank>http://www.filehive.com/files/080820/bowkillpa.jpg</a>

The wall that holds ammo is going down and there going to expand it futher out.
    They have a huge ammo shipment that is coming in slowly, the majority of it will be in in August.

Where else can you get .45 HST's for 17.99 a box, or .357 SIG Ball ammo for 13.97 a box.

They have a ton of .308 in right now and a good bit of .223 and .40 S&W

Im anxious to get some more HST's
    Sector 4

(Fayette County)

B and G sports shop 118 Indian Creek Valley Rd
    Normalville, PA 15469

(724) 455-7282‎,

and Ritenour's Sporting Goods 3304 Springfield Pike
    Normalville, PA 15469

(724) 455-3377‎

(Fayette County)

Marra's on Gallatin Avenue beside the Dollar General is a fine place too. The other store on the mountain is now across the street from the PA Supply called S&S Tackle.

(Westmoreland County)

How funny they even have a website. I work down the river (BMP 1 mile down from Elmo's) and never looked around Elmo's. Need to stop in and check it out. By the way I heard you walk through th echurch to get to the guns???
    I was actually a jewish ahh god.... synagouge??? if thats how you spell it. I went to school with the owners and yes by far that will be your cheapest place to buy guns. They show you their cost and charge you $30 more thats it. BMP huh, I have a few buddies that worked down there and I though about goin down when I'm layed off but they fired a buddy of mine that i currently work with. He did the same thing I was talking about but they saw his "boilermaker 154" sticker on his hood and he was gone the next day. Ohh well it should be union work, and you should be gettig paid alot more, but as long as they can get away with it they will.

(Greene County)

Thumbs up Re: Best Places To Shop for your Firearms in Fayette County

Another thumbs up for the Officer Store in Chalk Hill.

I went in looking for a set of double hinged cuffs (30 bucks, good deal) and ended up walking out with a police trade-in Mossy 500 (155 bucks, excellent deal.)

The service there is great, the guy behind the counter, I forget his name, but it wasn't Leo, even let Cathy borrow his stool while we were there. Excellent shop, excellent prices, and stellar service.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. - Samuel Adams

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Vig View Post
    Another thumbs up for the Officer Store in Chalk Hill.

I went in looking for a set of double hinged cuffs (30 bucks, good deal) and ended up walking out with a police trade-in Mossy 500 (155 bucks, excellent deal.)

The service there is great, the guy behind the counter, I forget his name, but it wasn't Leo, even let Cathy borrow his stool while we were there. Excellent shop, excellent prices, and stellar service.
    Yea I buy alot of stuff from there, im actually waiting on a thread adapter for my suppressor there. Dave is their class III guy and theres another dave thats their AR guy Mike is the younger kid and yea theres always a guy behind the counter with leo and i dont think ive ever heard his name haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12