Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: 2014 2nd Amendment Action Day & lobbying event.

We didn't have a problem checking in, went to the same place as last year. It was a little annoying with the one person at a time thing, but once I got inside I saw they rearranged the place and only had a small area for waiting. I like the new cubby holes for storing and said such to the Officer I was with.

As for the Rally itself. Got a little wet, but I didn't melt, contrary to what some might have thought. It was hard at times to hear the speakers, volume was adjusted when informed no one could hear them. Got to do a bunch of networking, talked to some Legislators (some good and so so responses), but I think it was a very productive day. Capitol Police, as always very friendly and helpful.

Thanks to everyone that made it out. Hopefully next year it will be dryer and we can get more people to come out.

(Bucks County)

Greetings,

Andy, thanks for that. You saved me an hour of standing in the wrong line by sending me to the correct area for checking my sidearm. The capitol police were rather slow (verifying serial #s), but VERY nice and accommodating with the procedure. Appreciate all your effort!

Regards, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by freesoul View Post
    Attendees were advised to check their firearms BEFORE the rally to make it quicker to assemble the teams inside to lobby. I was standing outside the East entrance from 9-10am with forms advising people to go to the alternate entrance. Maybe you would volunteer next year to do the same AFTER the rally to help others?

(Allegheny County)

For EVERYONE that went a BIG THANK YOU

If you didn't or couldn't hear the speeches about the effort to enhance your rights in PA.

On this link is 38 minute video of the event

Second Amendment Action Day Rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdToXBkGBZI

Please drop a note to THX those Reps that stand with US in HBG that do their part to support their oaths, to make sure that more is NOT taken. As the vast majority of politically un involved gun owners have let happen in the surrounding state on NY, MD, NJ & DEL.

Never forget in one or two election cycles in PA we could face this same threat of having MUCH more taken when the other side has the anti-gun votes and then filling the capital will have little to no effect then.

Most gun owners have NO IDEA of the sacrifice and the difference of so many individuals like you that goes to HBG and attend events like have had in protecting their rights over the years to keep what we have left.

If you have a constructive comment on how to make the 10th annual event more effective in directly lobbying & educating elected Rep on firearm rights.

Post helpful concepts or send a PM with your idea.

Once again thank you to all that endured the rain and by attending did your part in directly support the cause with your presence that so many are so passionate about protecting from that that wish to infringe and question our rights that are intent on disarming US and taking our American birth right of independence that firearm provide in the ability to say NO from total tyranny of a out of control, unaccountable government.
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

Have someone emcee it and make sure to focus on the lobbying teams both before it starts and then at the end.

Anybody know where pictures are posted from this event
    ?

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by jim-analog View Post
    Greetings,

Andy, thanks for that. You saved me an hour of standing in the wrong line by sending me to the correct area for checking my sidearm. The capitol police were rather slow (verifying serial #s), but VERY nice and accommodating with the procedure. Appreciate all your effort!

Regards, Jim
    '

Wait. What?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    Anybody know where pictures are posted from this event
    ?

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    Yes, at the NSA

III% - Stand and be counted

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    '

Wait. What?
    They were making sure that the number you/we wrote on the form matched the firearm we/you were checking in. They did not keep the forms.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910