Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The fight against cocaine and fecal matter: does your bank offer uncirculated bills?

I get tired of laundering my money sometimes. The wash-rinse-dry cycles get rather tedious.

When I sniff my wallet, I get a pick-me-up and e. coli, and when the police stop me, I'm found wanted for cocaine trafficking and lewd/obscene acts.

I don't know the multitude of reasons for which a person might want uncirculated bills, and I don't take much more pride in accepting the freshness of government over the freshness of the street; however, the question I ask of you is --

does your bank offer uncirculated notes? (and perhaps only in what denominations?)

Default Re: The fight against cocaine and fecal matter: does your bank offer uncirculated bil

get a debit card maybe??

(Chester County)

Default Re: The fight against cocaine and fecal matter: does your bank offer uncirculated bil

The creditt union I used to work at did. They would get the new bills around Thanksgiving and Christmas since that's the time of year that people want them the most. They had everything from 1s to 100s that were brand new. If they were asked to order them, I think they would do that too. I suggest other than using the debit card to go to your bank and see if they'll order it special for you. They just might. Otherwise, stock up at Christmas time.

(Berks County)

I personally agree with others and would say carry plastic.

Myself, I almost never have cash on me. I have something coming up and needed cash so I hit the mac and pulled $500 out on the way home from work. If you ever had a Carbon County LTCF you know they are rather big (not like Lehigh and other counties where they are DL size) and my wallet does not close right with cash in it now

If everyone goes plastic, they might just take away our cash. =(

I called one bank and they acted like I was weird and they didn't know what an uncirc'd bill was. Another told me they just don't have such a thing for 50s/100s (they're getting used money from somewhere? mobsters?)

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by pex View Post
    I get tired of laundering my money sometimes. The wash-rinse-dry cycles get rather tedious.

When I sniff my wallet, I get a pick-me-up and e. coli, and when the police stop me, I'm found wanted for cocaine trafficking and lewd/obscene acts.

I don't know the multitude of reasons for which a person might want uncirculated bills, and I don't take much more pride in accepting the freshness of government over the freshness of the street; however, the question I ask of you is --

does your bank offer uncirculated notes? (and perhaps only in what denominations?)

Well stop hanging with drug dealers, and snorting coke and don't put your money ....or your girlfriends...or boyfriends money in their underwear.................................hey it couldn't be helped................

And who the fuck sniffs their wallet anyway......................ah "hey can I sniff your wallet, snifffffffffffffff ya farted in here huh".....

(Chester County)

I NEVER carry cash I always use my check card. I don't even have a wallet that holds cash...

On another note, many people get caught sneaking money in/out of the country because the dogs pick up on the cocaine on the bills.. that's kind of crazy...

(Allegheny County)

I'm a bank teller, so I've basically handled more coke and shit than most people ever will in their lives.

Don't worry, I'm still alive.
    "Pride and dignity are good, but only in moderation." P-11 Shooter

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by XD45 View Post
    get a debit card maybe??
    i hardly EVER carry a cash. Frankly, just about everyone take them these days, and I use it for even $1.15 fountain soda purchose these days...
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

Quote Originally Posted by slicknick131 View Post
    I'm a bank teller, so I've basically handled more coke and shit than most people ever will in their lives.

Don't worry, I'm still alive.
    I found a bank who will order 100s for me. Another bank previous indicated that they have have uncirc'd 1-20s but not 50/100.

Slicknick131, does your bank regularly retain uncirculated bills of any or lal particular denominations?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast