Are there any members of Canonsburg Sportsmans Club who could provide information or possibly references for myself and a friend, who are interested in joining?

We are both in our thirties and grew up in the area. My friend is a Afghan War vet. I am not, but I am a family man and otherwise responsible person. Feel free to read some of my older posts if you want t to get an idea of my character. We could also possibly meet up and do some shooting, if you wish and our schedules allow.

We both primarily enjoy shooting semi-auto pistols and rifles. I also have interest in milsurp firearms.

The information I have about joining is limited. I believe that new members are commonly accepted in February. I do not know what the initiation fees are, or how many references are required, or if meetings are open to non members, or if references must accompany applicants, or how to procure an application, etc.

I have been shooting at the club before, as a guest of my father who is a current member. Unfortunately he is usually very busy with work and when he is home he is usually too tired to do much shooting anymore. He also does not remember much of the initiation process.

I thank you in advance for reading this, and for any information you may have.

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android