Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default First Nazi marked pistol. Unique Kriegsmodell JMB design serial #666xx

Just thought I'd share. Was in a local shop today and stumbled on this gem. It's numbers matching, nazi proofed, two mags, original holster, excellent bore, half-cock, stainless FLGR, mag safety, and no import marks. Shop owner says it was sold to him by the daughter of a vet, mags still loaded with .32acp.

From gunbroker:

Seller's Description:
    This is a rare Unique Kriegsmodell that was manufactured for the German military during the WWII Nazi occupation of France. The Kriegsmodell is chambered for the 7,65mm (.32 ACP). This pistol is original and has no import marks. The frame, slide and barrel all have the matching production number. The right rear tang is Nazi Army accepted with the Eagle/WaAD20 stamp. There were only about 18,000 made under German occupation. The condition is good with some holster wear and some very light corrosion here and there (more like surface staining). The front and rear grip straps are browning. There is some minor surface rust in a few isolated spots but there is no real pitting. The original grips are marked "7.65mm 9 Schuss" meaning .32 ACP and 9 Shots . They are excellent having no cracks or chips. The gun appears to be in excellent mechanical condition, we have not tested it. The bore is excellent and the magazine is original.

I paid under 2 bills for it and online they seem to be going for around $700+ nazi marked in worse shape minus the extra mag and holster. I'm excited to say the least.
    Last edited by Zet70; January 11th, 2014 at 04:54 PM.
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: First Nazi marked pistol. French occupation JMB design serial #666xx

nice man. officer 1911 in .32

what's with the slide stop hanging like that?

(Berks County)

Default Re: First Nazi marked pistol. French occupation JMB design serial #666xx

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it in the case. That's the safety/ slide stop/ takedown.

In the pic it's in the fire position, swung up it stops the slide from being racked on safe, there's another notch in the slide for takedown.

Just noticed she has a mag safety too. Damn, that's pretty revolutionary for its age.

(Allegheny County)

Oh, wow.

I hope there will be many more pics!

(Berks County)

Default Re: First Nazi marked pistol. French RR51 occupation JMB design serial #666xx

As soon as I get home! Stopped in the shop quick on the way to my sister in laws. Now I have to wait till Monday to clean her up and do a full function check.

Can't wait to shoot this one!

(York County)

Default Re: First Nazi marked pistol. French RR51 occupation JMB design serial #666xx

At first glance, it looks like a baby Tokarev. Very crudely finished.

I have a Unique B/cf-66, from the 1950s or 1960s and it has the same takedown/slide stop/safety lever. Disassembly was a bitch until I got a manual.
    I want your vz.33

(Butler County)

Thumbs up Re: First Nazi marked pistol. Unique Kriegsmodell JMB design serial #666xx

If all matched, you paid 1/3 of what a collector would pay. That's a great rig! Congrats!

Dave

(Chester County)

Default Re: First Nazi marked pistol. Unique Kriegsmodell JMB design serial #666xx

If I could recommend something, may I ask you to consider Googling "Pecard"? It's the leather dressing that the Smithsonian uses to restore/preserve leather items.

All you have to do is rub it in, let it stay there for 30 minutes or so, then wipe/polish it off with another cut-up piece of your once-favorite cotton shirts.

You may need two or three applications, depending on the leather. The thing about Pecard is that it doesn't "wilt" the leather (holsters, etc) and just reconditions them.

Hope this helps!

Kindest regards,
    - bamboomaster

(Chester County)

Default Re: First Nazi marked pistol. Unique Kriegsmodell JMB design serial #666xx

If I could recommend something, may I ask you to consider Googling "Pecard"? It's the leather dressing that the Smithsonian uses to restore/preserve leather items.

It's sold in a few places, including Amazon, the last time I looked.

All you have to do is rub it in, let it stay there for 30 minutes or so, then wipe/polish it off with another cut-up piece of your once-favorite cotton shirts.

You may need two or three applications, depending on the leather. The thing about Pecard is that it doesn't "wilt" the leather so they become flattened out (holsters, etc) and just reconditions them.

Hope this helps!

Kindest regards,
    - bamboomaster

(Berks County)

^ thank you sir! Googling now.

All matches, barrel frame, slide marked #312. Just having trouble sourcing info on how correct the holster is.