Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Gun Safe Movers

(Chester County)

Default Gun Safe Movers

I have been planning for a while to purchase a larger gun safe to secure my collection at its current and future size.

While I haven't yet determined what safe I will be getting or where I will purchase it, I do know that I want to have professionals move it to its final location. That's where I am looking for recommendations.

Are there any places in the Chester county area where I can purchase the safe and have it professionally delivered and moved to its needed location inside the house?

I am also up to suggestions for companies that are capable if moving the safe as a separate task should I purchase it elsewhere. In this case I would have the safe in my garage and it would need to be moved down a flight of stairs.

It's important that this is done by professionals that will take the steps necessary to prevent damage to the hardwood flooring in my house as well as walls and other parts of the house.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Gun Safe Movers

Just about anyone who sells safes has someone who will deliver them. I know Targetmaster can handle the whole thing for you, as can French Creek.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

Piano movers will do it.

I did it with an appliance dolly and 4 friends......who told me not to call them next time it needs moved.

(Bucks County)

Tanners in Bucks County will sell and deliver safes.

(Chester County)

The guy that moves them for Targetmaster is a real pro. He has all the tools to do it safely and knows how to safeguard your floors, stairs, and walls.

(Bucks County)

Liberty Safes in NJ has delivery.

(Chester County)

Thanks for the feedback guys!

(Allegheny County)

A buddy of mine and I moved mine, from where it was sitting in the detached garage, around to the front of the house, down six stairs, down a hill through the yard, up three big/deep stairs, across a threshold into the basement, and into another threshold and into its final resting place. It's a 1000 pound safe though - small enough for two people to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by P89 View Post
    Piano movers will do it.

I did it with an appliance dolly and 4 friends......who told me not to call them next time it needs moved.
    Buy em an extra case of beer next time.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by codename View Post
    I have been planning for a while to purchase a larger gun safe to secure my collection at its current and future size.

While I haven't yet determined what safe I will be getting or where I will purchase it, I do know that I want to have professionals move it to its final location. That's where I am looking for recommendations.

Are there any places in the Chester county area where I can purchase the safe and have it professionally delivered and moved to its needed location inside the house?

I am also up to suggestions for companies that are capable if moving the safe as a separate task should I purchase it elsewhere. In this case I would have the safe in my garage and it would need to be moved down a flight of stairs.

It's important that this is done by professionals that will take the steps necessary to prevent damage to the hardwood flooring in my house as well as walls and other parts of the house.
    If you buy a safe at Targetmaster They have a bonded guy who will deliver and set up
    Last edited by bhart50; August 16th, 2014 at 08:53 PM. Reason: spelling