Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Was thinking today and how about a delco group shoot and then oc event after

Was thinking about this all day i was seeing if anyone was interested in a group shoot at target master and then an open carry event at HOOTERS right down the street after tm. Was thinking about this happening sometime in the middle of july on a wednesday night because its all you can eat wings for 10 buck at hooters on wednesday nights. So i was thinking maybe like july23 or july 30. Anyone think they would be game, i mean whats better then shooting some guns and then going to eat wings and look at good looking girls after that. Maybe some people might think that an open carry event wouldn't be good to do if so then we can conceal and just go have a good time eating wings and looking at the girls. Let me know what you guys think and if your not familiar with the area hooters is literally about 1 mile from target master. Thanks

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Was thinking today and how about a delco group shoot and then oc event after

I'm in Delco - but work out of state - can normally only do get togethers on the weekends....

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Was thinking today and how about a delco group shoot and then oc event after

Id be game my sister works at hooters I can ask if they will trow us out if we all came in there with guns. lol

(Chester County)

...a group shoot at target master and then an open carry event at HOOTERS ...
    I'm worried that even though I'd have my G30 on my belt in a holster, the minute one of the Hooter girls comes up to take my order it might look like I'm concealing my S&W 29 8" in my pocket.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by str8shooter View Post
    I'm worried that even though I'd have my G30 on my belt in a holster, the minute one of the Hooter girls comes up to take my order it might look like I'm concealing my S&W 29 8" in my pocket.
    Yeah, your back pocket maybe

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    Yeah, your back pocket maybe

Oh yeah, well...umm.....ehhhh.... Crap, I got nothin' . Best quit while I'm behind.

(Delaware County)

yea jay sounds good ask your your sister if they say they will throw us out then we can all just cc but tell your sister that it is for the site and that there is no law in pa about open carry unless hooters is a no carry place but see you never know what might happen. lol start telling people bring people who cares just trying to get a big get together and have some fun.

(Delaware County)

I asked her yesterday she said that it would probably be best if we just CC there .

(Delaware County)

set a firm date and times and I'll be there...that'll give me a month to get used to shooting after not firing any rounds for 4 months.

(Delaware County)

well its either gonna be the 23 or the 30 they are both wednesday nights. Wednesday nights at hooters wings are all you can eat for 10 bucks. So lets get a vote going on what date everyone wants and the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast