Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default Sportsman's Flea Market and Gun Show

Sportsman's Flea Market and Gun Show, 9:00am - 4:00pm Saturday, February 1, 2014, Hummelstown Field and Stream, Stoverdale Road, Hummelstown, PA. Vendors tables $10.00. Contact Bill Thompson (717) 566-0699 or Wayne Woods (717) 944-6574. Admission $2.00, children under 12 are free.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Sportsman's Flea Market and Gun Show

Coming Soon

(Lebanon County)

I attended this show last year. It was a great show. Small venue but a lot of vendors with a good variety to choose from. Small, but not too small. There were a lot of individuals with things that you just don't see being sold by the "professional" vendors.
    Good prices, friendly people, pleasant atmosphere and a really good show for only $2.00.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Dauphin County)

Coming next week. Don't miss it.

(York County)

Small and pretty crowded. Parking was a challenge. A few interesting odds and ends. Since it was on my way home, not too bad.

III% - Stand and be counted

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rblakely View Post
    Small and pretty crowded. Parking was a challenge. A few interesting odds and ends. Since it was on my way home, not too bad.
    Quote for truth!
    It was pretty crowded when I got there this morning. Most definitely more crowded than last year. Of course if there is a crowd inside the parking lot has to be crowded too.
    Quite a variety of everything from guns & ammo to knives, fishing and trapping gear, reloading components & equipment, and even golf clubs for sale.
    Small enough that it didn't take all day to see everything but big enough to have a good variety of interesting stuff. Absolutely worth the $2.00 to get in.
    I'll be looking for this one again next year.
    For those of you who skipped this one because you don't know where it is, it's just a few miles southwest of Hershey Medical Center, easy to find and easy access to & from Rt. 322.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Schuylkill County)

the event was advertised open till 1600. I drove 1.5 hrs and got there at 1400 only to find 98% of the venders had packed up and left. Very disappointing to say the least.............waste of my time and gas. There were still people showing up after me, not sure why the event organizer would allow the place to pack up so early........Dave

(Dauphin County)

This year's Sportsman's Flea Market and Gun Show was again a big success. Vendors filled all of the available tables, and displayed everything including guns, ammo, archery supplies, black powder firearms, tree stands, fishing lures, knives, and more. There appeared to be much buying, selling, and trading going on. An FFL holder was on site to do all legal transfers.

Attendance was up this year compared to previous years. It was unfortunate, however, that events such as the All American Outdoor Show and Super Bowl weekend, seemed to limit attendance to the morning hours. By 1:00pm, attendance dropped to almost zero, and vendors started to fold up their displays. By 2:00pm, the show was over.

Much was learned from the show, and next year's event will be larger, more diverse, and better managed. Maybe we will see you there.