Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Does Exercising the Second Amendment Invalidate the Fourth Amendment?

Every time you ask the government's permission to own a gun or carry one you are on a list. Do you actually believe they get rid of that information after they approve of you owning a firearm? Want to buy some land in Florida? Here in PA they just check the not registration Record of Sale registration list. See how that works?
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Elk County)

Default Re: Does Exercising the Second Amendment Invalidate the Fourth Amendment?

Quote Originally Posted by darkhunter View Post
    . . . these conservative justices believe there is nothing more important than an officers safety, theyll allow random anal cavity searches if it was disguised as officer safety
    My MD just performed my annual anal cavity search. Will a note from her satisfy the cops?

She certified that I'm not full of shit.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Beaver County)

Where does citizen safety fit in, isn't that why we have police in the first place, to protect the citizens.

(Berks County)

No-knock raids aren't done for officer safety they are done so suspects have less time to destroy evidence. If officer safety was a concern drugs would be legalized.

And no John police do not exist to protect others.
    Last edited by donotknowme; May 30th, 2017 at 07:43 AM.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    No-knock raids aren't done for officer safety they are done so suspects have less time to destroy evidence. If officer safety was a concern drugs would be legalized.

And no John police do not exist to protect others.
    You should not have a warrant without having the evidence already.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    You should not have a warrant without having the evidence already.
    More evidence is obtained after the search. 'Evidence', such as someone saying they bought drugs from the person, would be presented to the judge to get the warrant signed.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    Where does citizen safety fit in, isn't that why we have police in the first place, to protect the citizens.
    We have police because society has become a big bunch of pussies. This nation was founded upon Hue & Cry and Posse Comitatus, where the citizens upheld the law. It is even coded into the US Constitution under Article I, Section 8.

The only "police officers" that we had at the formation of this nation were constables in the larger cities like Philly and New York - due to the disproportionate ration of sheriffs/deputies to citizens. ....and that when you pack citizens together, crime rates tends to go up.

So, if you ever wonder why we have police officers - it is because someone somewhere has said either, "not my job", "I didn't see shit", "oh whatever", etc, etc. And also those who don't own guns, because they are inherently pacifists. (excluding those who cant afford a gun, but want one)
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    We have police because society has become a big bunch of pussies. This nation was founded upon Hue & Cry and Posse Comitatus, where the citizens upheld the law. It is even coded into the US Constitution under Article I, Section 8.

The only "police officers" that we had at the formation of this nation were constables in the larger cities like Philly and New York - due to the disproportionate ration of sheriffs/deputies to citizens. ....and that when you pack citizens together, crime rates tends to go up.

So, if you ever wonder why we have police officers - it is because someone somewhere has said either, "not my job", "I didn't see shit", "oh whatever", etc, etc. And also those who don't own guns, because they are inherently pacifists. (excluding those who cant afford a gun, but want one)
    Basically, yes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12