Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Looking for PMSC Sponsor

Hello,

My wife and I are looking for a nice place to go target shooting at. We typically go to the State Game Lands Range in Wexford.

However, we have noticed it seems to get more dangerous every time we go. I heard from many people that PMSC is a very nice place to go and was interested in possibly joining. Oddly enough, everyone hears good things but no one seems to know a member…

If anyone would not mind being a sponsor please let me know and maybe we can meet up or if you are allowed to bring a guest, I would really like a tour of the facility. I obviously do not need to use the facility but I sure would like to take a look around and see what it has to offer. Internet photos only do so much justice.

Please contact me with any questions you may have for me. I would be happy to answer.

Thank you very much,
    Bryan

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Looking for PMSC Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Bryans1981 View Post
    Hello,

My wife and I are looking for a nice place to go target shooting at. We typically go to the State Game Lands Range in Wexford.

However, we have noticed it seems to get more dangerous every time we go. I heard from many people that PMSC is a very nice place to go and was interested in possibly joining. Oddly enough, everyone hears good things but no one seems to know a member…

If anyone would not mind being a sponsor please let me know and maybe we can meet up or if you are allowed to bring a guest, I would really like a tour of the facility. I obviously do not need to use the facility but I sure would like to take a look around and see what it has to offer. Internet photos only do so much justice.

Please contact me with any questions you may have for me. I would be happy to answer.

Thank you very much,
    Bryan
    Sending you a PM, Bryan.