Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: How did you hear about the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association?

Was looking for information from someone who had purchased an M1 from the CMP and the Pafoa was mentioned.
    You's guys were a wealth of information, not to mention, entertaining!
    Love the forum and have used the classified.
    DonBiase

(Cumberland County)

I don't honestly remember exactly, but I wanna say forum posts came up when I was googling various guns or gun terms. I finally decided to sign up after lurking for a few months when I was finally ready to actually purchase something and needed to ask for some advice. I don't know a whole lot of "gun guys" in my area(not for lack of them being here, I'm just not very outgoing), and most of them are what younger generations would probably call "fudds," which I don't say in a derogatory way; it's just that most of their gun knowledge is of old bolt action/hunting rifles and shotguns... which is perfectly fine, but it doesn't help me a whole lot when it comes to what I was looking for specifically, unless it's an AR(and while i'm well aware of why ARs are good guns, everyone has them, and I'd rather have something a little different).

(Berks County)

While picking up my 2 box limit of 9mm at a local Dicks. Someone else doing the same told me about it while we chatted.
    Thanks random guy in Dicks, so far it seems like a great place.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Dave View Post
    While picking up my 2 box limit of 9mm at a local Dicks. Someone else doing the same told me about it while we chatted.
    Emptymag will be along shortly to welcome you to the forum... he*s very fond of Dicks.

Welcome btw!

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Dave View Post
    Welcome Heathen Dave. Just a quick word of warning, don't mention shopping at Dick's too much around here!
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Emptymag will be along shortly to welcome you to the forum... he*s very fond of Dicks.

Welcome btw!
    From post 4 of the thread way back in 2008 by Emptymag

*that I would join that forum and become the biggest post-whoring, pain in the ass imaginable. How am I doing so far?*

Almost 29,000 posts now. I would say he met his post-whoring goal pretty well . Imagine what the count would be if posts in the Lounge counted.

(Lehigh County)

Exclamation Re: How did you hear about the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association?

Before escaping the gulag of FUAC land I searched the web 🕵️*♀️

(Northampton County)

Someone said that if you wanted decent deals and to even make some friends, check out your state's forum. Found this on Google and actually made a pretty good buddy on here who's sent me deals and gone out to the range with me. Thanks for helping me make some friends and make some deals, PAFOA!

(Monroe County)

Googling "PA gun forums" and this site popped on top.

(Bedford County)

I was wanting to sell some of my firearms, and my son suggested searching for a local forum. Googled Pennsylvania firearms forum, and here I am.

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast