Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: How did you hear about the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association?

Found it via Google; don't remember exactly what I searching for.

(Allegheny County)

Although memory fails me sometimes, I was thinking some guy posted on GlockTalk that there was a new gun related site specific to Pa. (Was that you danp or was it one of the early members?)

I didn't visit the site for a few weeks to a month and then joined.

I don't remember how many members there were when i joined but there weren't that many.

Glad to still be here.

Ya'll are a pretty good bunch to hang out with. (Ya'll because I'm from south of Pittsburgh ).

You've done well Dan. Great accomplishment.

27hand
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Philadelphia County)

Google search, trying to find out how to get a LTCF in Philly, found this place and my wallet has been empty since
    "But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." Dec of Ind.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 27hand View Post
    You've done well Dan. Great accomplishment.
    you got that right.

it's amazing how quickly...and how much...this forum has grown.

it is also wonderful to see us actually having some effect on helping to protect PA gun rights in the real world.

(Lehigh County)

I got my new Sig and was on SigForum and one nice member ( wish i could remember who) noticed where i was from and suggersted it..... been here ever since.
    ~De-Animating the undead since '08~

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

When my brother was in his transition from "casual gun owner/shooter" to "full blown addict" he kept talking about the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association. He asked if I wanted to go to a "group shoot" and I was totaly game. That was group shoot#1 and since then we've just been meeting up with you guys ever since.

I signed up for a screen name just to go to the shoots and never thought i'd post. My brother Mr. Joe Smith is an internet freak from way back and had always posted regularly. Then I got laid off for the winter and before you know it I have over 1000 posts.

By the way, while I wouldn't trade you guys for the world you're quite hard on the checbook. My wish list is in the thousands. But hey, if it wasn't for you guys I probably wouldn't have the good information I have today.

(Lackawanna County)

I was doing a search on S & W 457 and it brought me here. And just look at me now!!! In just 3 months, I'm a super member!! Only in America!!
    "Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!"

(Lycoming County)

I came in from the notoriety of gnbrotz's "incident". I think I came in from Glocktalk. Nothing against those folks, but I have not gone back since. Good discussions over there. But here, I am with neighbors and friends that are dealing with the same things I see everyday. I have lived a bunch of places for a bunch of reasons, but Pa, ahhh PA, thats my home.

Be safe (in the Land of Liberty!)

Scott

(Venango County)

I really can't remember....I was on Opencarry.org for a while, and was searching for PA laws on open carry, i think....

Glock Pistols.......So simple a Caveman could fix them!

(Philadelphia County)

I saw a banner in someone's signature at another gun board, I think it was Taurusarmed.net. I'm so glad I found this place, although my wife isn't.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast