Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Default Re: How did you hear about the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association?

I joined because one of the voices inside my head told me to.

Tryed to refind, Pennslyvaina AR-15 owner site that was on MSN group site from back in 1993 that I once belong to. Lost track of it over the years. once I Moved to PA. in 2004 MSN group site were closed by MSN. I had one with a few friends call Varmint Hunters. That was a very good site they closed. Anyway, I looked for it and ended up on AR15.com, and after talking to some folks on there they pointed me here. By the way my MSN name back then was Gamegetter, not that it means anything though, other then being older now.
    3%er "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.." -G. K. Chesterton

(Franklin County)

I was told about this sight from a current member (smalls). Very good and informative

I did a Google search to find out about PA gun laws and a link brought me straight to PAFOA.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by shipglock40 View Post
    I was told about this sight from a current member (smalls). Very good and informative
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip W View Post
    I did a Google search to find out about PA gun laws and a link brought me straight to PAFOA.
    Welcome to the forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

I was doing research on buying an Anshutz. I kept reading forums and one of them happened to be here. Came, sat down and never left.
    Be Decisive! The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision!

(Adams County)

When I moved back to the area, I was trying to search for PA's Open Carry laws, and, not surprisingly, this was the top link. Needless to say, seems it may be easiest to simply wait until I'm 21 and CC.
    Oath Keeper, MMIX - Ad Infinitum

(Monroe County)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE
    ONE TO THE HEAD!!!!

(Warren County)

I was searching the web for firearm sites that my company didn't block and came across it. Been hooked ever since...........
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Lackawanna County)

It was suggested to me by a member from www.defensivecarry.com , I'm pretty sure it was jahwarrior72, but I could be wrong.
    Que sera, Sera

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast