Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: How did you hear about the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association?

I was heading up to the range (PMSC) one day to do some shooting. Noticed some signs along the road. 'PAFOA Shoot' I get up to the range and there are a bunch of people there, 7 or 8 maybe 10. I go up to Roland, who I know from the club, and ask him what's going on. He tells me that it is an online forum group hanging out and shooting. I met D-Fens and some others. They offered me food. I followed them back to the web. Been hear ever since. I also believe that was group shoot number 1.
    Koli's back from Ambler.

(Somerset County)

I was researching ccw laws & egulations and this site kept coming up . read awhile and descided I needed to join in.
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Allegheny County)

I was seachin the net for info on ranges in my area. alot of good info on this site!!

(Montgomery County)

I think that I found the site through google... it was about the time that I got my LTCF.

My wife says that this site has changed my life... Is this a good thing for our marriage?!

(Allegheny County)

I curiously googled around for packing.org to gather info on how to obtain a CCW and read a few encounters to learn the legal dos and don'ts. Apparently this place replaced it. I thought packing was a nationwide site though.

(Montgomery County)

Found it through a Google search. I am unsure of what exactly I was searching for, but I suspect that it had something to do with Pennsylvania firearm laws.

Proud member of:

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by MuzzleFlash View Post
    I curiously googled around for packing.org to gather info on how to obtain a CCW and read a few encounters to learn the legal dos and don'ts. Apparently this place replaced it. I thought packing was a nationwide site though.
    We're just awsome like that.

We didn't replace anything. They went under, and we have lots of awsome information. Glad you found us though.

(Allegheny County)

Searching the internet with a link through another site.

(Delaware County)

Well...my husband (soberbyker) showed it to me. I don't post nearly as much as he does...hehehe, but he was the one that explained and showed it to me.

Found while trying to research a good recommendation for guns for small women. Little did I know how addictive the place would become.
    (and this is my 100th post!)

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast