Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 32

(Cumberland County)

Default Glock 32

So I've always thought about a 357 SIG to add to the collection - and couldn't resist a deal on one - got on GB so should have it in a few days. Anyone have a G32? Just curious your thoughts. I'm sure one of the reasons I got a good deal was because of the caliber, but guy also didn't list correctly - couldn't find auction by searching Glock or G32, only if you searched "32". I was looking for deals on 32 caliber revolvers/pistols and stumbled across it with no bids and ending in an hour. It's a Gen 3, in like new condition, under 100 rounds through with all accessories, case, etc., night sites and 3 magazines for $380 - I couldn't resist. Curious of anyone's thoughts on it.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Glock 32

Low round count is a believable attribute, as 357sig isn't exactly plentiful, even during normal times. As I said in other thread, I can see adding a 357sig barrel for the g23. Good luck with it and post pics. As always, a range report will be looked for.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparxfly72 View Post
    Low round count is a believable attribute, as 357sig isn't exactly plentiful, even during normal times. As I said in other thread, I can see adding a 357sig barrel for the g23. Good luck with it and post pics. As always, a range report will be looked for.
    Yeah, I was considering adding another barrel to make one gun equal two - but I just couldn't pass up a like new glock with all the goodies for that price Hey, I can still get a 9mm barrel and mag for my 23 or for this 32 if that's possible! I'll post again after the holidays and I get to the range. Tx
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

Pretty sure I saw the one you bought the other day on GB.

I shoot the 31 and 33 more than my 32 but it is a good pistol. Have a .40 barrel for it also but it sees .357sig the vast majority of the time. Factory .357sig range ammo is overpriced even the internet so it is a prime candidate to reload. Not hard at all to reload either contrary to what some people say. Just a few key things you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Yeah, I was considering adding another barrel to make one gun equal two - but I just couldn't pass up a like new glock with all the goodies for that price Hey, I can still get a 9mm barrel and mag for my 23 or for this 32 if that's possible! I'll post again after the holidays and I get to the range. Tx
    If the Glock 19 mags will fit. I can give you a kci one and just drop it off at Rich's for the next time you're in..

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by amnesia View Post
    If the Glock 19 mags will fit. I can give you a kci one and just drop it off at Rich's for the next time you're in..
    Thanks - I appreciate it. I'll let you know once I check it all out!
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Thanks - I appreciate it. I'll let you know once I check it all out!
    Does this mean Rich will carry decently cheap 357 Sig ammo? If so I may have to get the g33 pocket rocket!

All the 9mm mags fit compact size or larger. Just need a 9mm conversion barrel as a G19 barrel won't fit .40 or .357 slides.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by amnesia View Post
    Does this mean Rich will carry decently cheap 357 Sig ammo? If so I may have to get the g33 pocket rocket!
    I'll be checking with him tomorrow when I pick up a couple other recent purchases from him He usually has a little on hand at average price - I'll try to twist his arm a bit.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    All the 9mm mags fit compact size or larger. Just need a 9mm conversion barrel as a G19 barrel won't fit .40 or .357 slides.
    Thanks for the info.!
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast