Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Philly gun owners need for legal action against Philly illegal firearm laws

We all know that the Philly city council and Philly's mayor illegally enacted their own anti-gun firearm laws which are contrary to and in direct violation of preemption clause in state law.

If you don’t about this issuse read the numerous threads on PAFOA about it besides these here.
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/philadelp...state-law.html
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/pennsylva...illy-laws.html

Saying this is wrong is fine, gun owners being opposed to this is great, what is really required is for Philly gun owners that are going to directly be effected by this illegal transgression of powers to stand up now and oppose this action.

Time for words and rhetoric is ended,…… now is the time for legal action……

What we need are the following Philly gun owners to get involved, by adding their names as plaintiff’s in a NRA lawsuit against this Philly government illegal action.

We need Philly Federal Firearm Licensed dealers
    We need Philly based gun clubs
    We need Philly gun owning residents that are all going to be negatively by illegal firearm laws.

IF you want to do you small part to help retain your rights to keep bear arms enumerated in the Constitution.

Please contact Kim Stolfer directly in any of the following ways for all the details of what would be required of you to be named in lawsuit as a plaintiff.

Kim Stolfer

ACSL, Legislative Committee, Chairman
    www.acslpa.org

FOAC, Chairman
    www.foac-pac.org

(412) 221-3346, Home Phone

(412) 257-1099, Home Fax

(412) 352-5018, Cell

email activist@fyi.net

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Philly gun owners need for legal action against Philly illegal firearm laws

I will be posting to the membership any responses I receive from State Supreme Court Justice McCaffrey. Their will be a question and answer period when after he speaks. PM me and questions you would like me to present to the Justice. I am not sure how much he will be alble to elaborate since this case is bound for his court.

He is speaking at the Hatboro, Masonic lodge on 5/21/2008.

Any Freemason interested in attending please PM me. I appolgies to the other members as this speaking engagement is open to Freemasons only.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Philly gun owners need for legal action against Philly illegal firearm laws

I have contacted Kim Stolfer via the provided email to obtain information. I will inform all local gun owners I know about the lawsuit. Thanks for posting the information.

Al

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by mythaeus View Post
    I have contacted Kim Stolfer via the provided email to obtain information. I will inform all local gun owners I know about the lawsuit. Thanks for posting the information.

Al
    EXCELLENT and THANK YOU

fyi: Kim Stolfer GETS LOTS of emails from gun owners, so a back up phone call or a second email is always a good thing if he doesn't back to you in a day or so.

(Philadelphia County)

I emailed and phoned with no response from Kim. I realize Kim is a busy person.

Any recommnedations. I woul love to be apart of this lawsuit.

Greg

(Philadelphia County)

I have emailed and phoned multiple times to Kim with no replies.

Greg