Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: NJ carjacking death! Another reason to avoid the gun nazi mother land

All 4 suspects had very long rap sheets and one just got out of jail 4 days before the shooting. I see fatboy Christie really is protecting the citizens of NJ. I wonder how he'll protect the rest of us if he ever becomes president.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: NJ carjacking death! Another reason to avoid the gun nazi mother land

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyg101 View Post
    Sounds like a plan! We need to not just stay complacent here in the Commonwealth. We need to help our brothern in NJ, NY and MD.

For NJ what would you suggest is next?
    Gun tourism would be one idea, having events at local PA gun clubs to invite NJ residents to so that they can see what they're missing out on thus stoke demand for improvement. A very big part of the NJ problem is the segregation effect of anti gun laws: because the people near them aren't active gun owners or own anything fun like AR's, too many spend their lives inside an anti gun bubble not seeing anything better to aspire to. We need to crush the segregation effect.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Gun tourism would be one idea, having events at local PA gun clubs to invite NJ residents to so that they can see what they're missing out on thus stoke demand for improvement........ We need to crush the segregation effect.
    Better still - get a few outfitters to organize a safari to NJ (appropriate in Oh so many ways).

Buck season is over - the game there is more plentiful and fleet-footed. I am willing to bet a few of us are more than willing to set up a few stands in those garden-spot NJ cities and take care of the problem. We have the skills, the desire and the weaponry to do it well!.

First task - the 4 carjack scum. Put them out in the fields and use them for sight-in practice!

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    All 4 suspects had very long rap sheets and one just got out of jail 4 days before the shooting. I see fatboy Christie really is protecting the citizens of NJ. I wonder how he'll protect the rest of us if he ever becomes president.
    No, this the NJ Democrats 'catch and release' program at work.

Gun tourism would be one idea, having events at local PA gun clubs to invite NJ residents to so that they can see what they're missing out on thus stoke demand for improvement.
    Great idea! One to coordinate with NJ2AS - you might be surprised what we bring!

Quote Originally Posted by Silence Dogood View Post
    "I just watched the ABC News piece on this and one of the tips for self-defense in mall parking lots is carrying your keys in your hand as a self-defense tool."

Great. 'Bringing keys to a gunfight.'

"Who's saying a FOID is needed to carry? If you own a gun in NJ you have to get their stupid card. A permit is needed to carry."

You do not need an FPID to OWN a long gun in NJ - only to purchase one. Example: You have a shotgun that you inherited from your father for home protection - no FPID needed.
    Thanks!

NJ stinks when it comes to possessing, purchasing, owning, transporting, looking at, smelling, thinking of (etc, etc) a firearm. NJ keeps the good people in a no win scenario when it comes to firearms.

If one errors and not be in total compliance to NJ firearm laws and should use a firearm to defend themselves then they will be in a worse predicament --after the shield wearing "brown shirts" arrive.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234