Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Clearfield County)

Default Re: Colorado shoot - "A Communist who was kicked off debating team"

Quote Originally Posted by John222 View Post
    Seem like his views were all over the place. I certainly wouldn't call him a liberal....

"Stutz, an offensive tackle on the football team, had known Pierson since the two shared a human behavior class when Stutz was a freshman and Pierson a sophomore. They worked on a class experiment together in which they went into the community and tried breaking unwritten rules, Stutz said.

"I did think he was a little weird, but I didn't think he was, like, bad weird," Stutz added. "He always kind of talked about how America was a communist country, how the government was, like, trying to take us over and stuff. I don't know, just some weird stuff that I didn't really pay close attention to, but nothing that alarmed me."
    Just remember, all the marxists weren't Bolsheviks.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Very few liberals will ever admit being a liberal because they know they are very disliked minority and people have the feeling that most liberals are somewhat brain damaged. Liberals don't even run as liberals if they want to get elected to national office. Leftist nanny states like New Jersey, New York, California and Massachusetts elect people that are left of Lenin but the rest of the country shun leftists.
    I'd say I'm socially liberal but a fiscal conservative since I have a "don't spend what I don't have" type mentality. I just believe in equal rights and push for more science. Hell it would be awesome if we all just stopped our stupid fighting amongst each other and decided hey let's build a super massive space ship and just go exploring Christopher Columbus style minus the whole screwing with native sentient life we might run into. But I know that is wishful thinking. :/

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloosh View Post
    I'd say I'm socially liberal but a fiscal conservative since I have a "don't spend what I don't have" type mentality. I just believe in equal rights and push for more science. Hell it would be awesome if we all just stopped our stupid fighting amongst each other and decided hey let's build a super massive space ship and just go exploring Christopher Columbus style minus the whole screwing with native sentient life we might run into. But I know that is wishful thinking. :/
    I think that's awesome, I would like to see manned space exploration take precedence over going to war with shitholes on the other side of the planet. We would benefit far more from the colonization of space IMO.
    Sanity, yours if you can keep it.....

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloosh View Post
    I am all for it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123