Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: ZQI Turkish Ammo at Wal-Mart

I had horrible luck with their .5.56mm NATO rounds in 62 gr. They were the worst cartridges I've ever seen! High flyers and every other which way. Waste of money. I'll stick with American-made rounds and stay away from this Turkish garbage.

Please do I am satisfied with them at this price so if you arent buying them more for me.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    That's $352.28 per 1000 case with tax. I can get PMC, Wolf Gold, or XM193 online for $320 delivered. And I'd take them over this until I hear different.
    Yeah I forgot about tax. Where are you getting those with free shipping though? I've seen them for $320 but there wasn't free shipping where I was looking.

I'd prefer commercial stuff (like the PMC .223) anyway cause then I don't have to deal with the primer crimp when I reload them.

(Wayne County)

I've had great results out of my Colt and BCM/PSA with it. Buy it and try it if you are rocking a gun that likes SS109. Picked up more today..... Much more accurate than the last batches of XM855. Now at over 1200 rounds down the pipe(s) of ZQI with 2 failures and great consistency.
    Last edited by Splittiebus66; August 18th, 2014 at 08:51 PM.
    I always sleep with my guns when you are gone

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by destrux View Post
    Yeah I forgot about tax. Where are you getting those with free shipping though? I've seen them for $320 but there wasn't free shipping where I was looking.

I'd prefer commercial stuff (like the PMC .223) anyway cause then I don't have to deal with the primer crimp when I reload them.
    gunbot.com

It's not every day, you gotta watch if you want to save that last $10-$15. Some places deliver about $12 and I have seen it as low as $310.

(Northampton County)

Here, I got you down to $325 shipped. You gotta be patient for $320 or less.

http://ammunitionstore.com/products/...ound-case.html

$329 shipped

http://www.sgammo.com/product/wolf-p...se-non-magneti

$325.5 shipped

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by myth23 View Post
    MKEK is pretty well know throughout the world - they just haven't imported here I believe. I think they are something like 500 years old as a company. It is a lot better than the stuff out there that is steel and uses corrosive powder. They use high quality brass and some of the best powder around. My old company is still working with them on producing other US items. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents worth as someone who has been in the industry and knows who MKEK is. ZQI is just the importer.
    That's worth remembering. Thanks.

(Philadelphia County)

I tried some of the 9mm nato in my m&p shield and was not happy .

Very inaccurate and Although they functioned with no malfunctions. when i was done shooting and i was cleaning i found a large amount of metal shavings inside the pistol and some kind of scratch/ crack on the barrel. and some other signs of wear that were not there previously. and the ammo itself was not anymore powerful than standard 9mm IMO .

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus View Post
    I tried some of the 9mm nato in my m&p shield and was not happy .

Very inaccurate and Although they functioned with no malfunctions. when i was done shooting and i was cleaning i found a large amount of metal shavings inside the pistol and some kind of scratch/ crack on the barrel. and some other signs of wear that were not there previously. and the ammo itself was not anymore powerful than standard 9mm IMO .
    How about some pictures, I just bought some but didn't shoot any. You got me worried.

(Bucks County)

It's ok. I didn't find it to be all that accurate out of my m1a, 3-4 inches at 100 yds. I am reloading the brass and takes a lot of prepping to prime it. I am finding the primer hole to be smaller than commercial brass. I had to open up the primer pockets with a reamer and remove the primer crimp. After doing that it was still hard to prime it with CCI LRP.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast