Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: ZQI Turkish Ammo at Wal-Mart

I saw the 5.56 stuff a few weeks back. I think it worked out to ~$.60 a round or so. 2 shelves down was 1000 round packs of American Eagle for $399 and 500 round packs of M855 for $240. That stuff is gonna sit for a while. I'll spend a little more to support a local shop but not the Wal-Mart juggernaut. I nickel and dime them.

(Lackawanna County)

They had tons of this stuff at my local walmart last week and it is all gone now. People are crazy for buying at those prices

I can't wait till this buying ammo frenzy is over. Everyone is going crazy buying ammo and certain types of guns like it is the end of the world. I think the government is to blame. They can't stop the 2nd amendment so they are buying up the ammo in an attempt to make our guns useless.

I don't understand why the demand is greater than the supply. I go to Wal-Mart and Dick's sporting goods and they are always sold out of 22 and 9mm. I am going to have to by a gun that shoots different ammo that is available. I have =trouble finding good deals online does anyone know where I can get it online for a good price? I am interested in 9mm so I can try out my M&P shield

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    I can't wait till this buying ammo frenzy is over. Everyone is going crazy buying ammo and certain types of guns like it is the end of the world. I think the government is to blame. They can't stop the 2nd amendment so they are buying up the ammo in an attempt to make our guns useless.

I don't understand why the demand is greater than the supply. I go to Wal-Mart and Dick's sporting goods and they are always sold out of 22 and 9mm. I am going to have to by a gun that shoots different ammo that is available. I have =trouble finding good deals online does anyone know where I can get it online for a good price? I am interested in 9mm so I can try out my M&P shield
    First off, stop shopping at Dicks. They shafted buyers after Sandy Hook when they pulled all AR's and cancelled orders. Search the forums here for the full story.

Second, I use Gunbot.net for ammo searches. They search almost all the online ammo sellers and list the best per round prices (with a link to the product). If you're looking for .22 you have to be diligent. It showed some for .05 per round earlier today that was sold out in about 5 minutes.

III% - Stand and be counted

(Lackawanna County)

I think I actually got a brick of that 22 earlier from gander mountain. It was like 27 bucks shipped for federal bulk. Its the first brick id been able to purchase in about a yr

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post

http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/1923.htm

There you go. No reason to ever step foot in Dick's again for as long as you live.

(Lycoming County)

I stopped in Gander tonight and they were well stocked on everything but .22. Probably the most ammo I've seen in one place in a while. Their prices are still a little steep however, but they had bulk everything in stock.

The local Dicks is dirrectly across from Gander and I had to resist the strong urge to go deficate on their front porch.

FUCK DICKS!

(Schuylkill County)

A little update on this stuff....

They just dropped the price to $9.97 a box (for 30rds of 5.56 and 20rds 7.62, I didn't notice what the 9mm went down to).

So now it's got my attention. It's as cheap as buying PPU or PMC by the case online.

I grabbed two boxes of 5.56 on my lunch break.

I don't know if this is a temporary price drop or if it's permanent or if they're just clearing the stuff out to stock another brand. Walmart is always all over the place with what they carry in their ammo case.

(Allegheny County)

Yeah, I forgot to mention it. I saw this ammo marked "clearance" a few weeks back. I think at the Blairsville store.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by destrux View Post
    A little update on this stuff....

They just dropped the price to $9.97 a box (for 30rds of 5.56 and 20rds 7.62, I didn't notice what the 9mm went down to).

So now it's got my attention. It's as cheap as buying PPU or PMC by the case online.
    That's $352.28 per 1000 case with tax. I can get PMC, Wolf Gold, or XM193 online for $320 delivered. And I'd take them over this until I hear different.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast