Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Keepshooting.com AKA BPT Arms

Keepshooting.com AKA BPT Arms in Maryland.

After several bad experiences with this company, I will never do business with them again.

They appear to be liars and cheats who fail to disclose the actual condition of their used handguns.

I will be glad to share my email exchanges with the owner, who, in my opinion is a raving sociopath.

To make matters worse, they delete all user reviews from their website that are not favorable to the company.

Don't take my word, GOOGLE them and see what the rest of our community is saying.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Keepshooting.com AKA BPT Arms

I'll look for reviews, but hope it's isolated. Your "review" doesn't really give us much to go on. I won't boycott anyone over an internet posting of "these guys suck!"

I've placed about 3-4 orders with them last year, but after prices went up I haven't ordered. Pricing was really good before, but not so much now.
    I bought these colored mags on sale for $7/$8 right before the panic last year but they are now/still $21.95 - for a house branded USGI mag? I don't think so.
    They are nicely made and I'd have bought more, but not at that price.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

I can't say I agree with your assment. The 2 years or so I have dealt with them have been more than pleasant. Their grading for me has been very conservitive on firearms and surplus. Transactions all went smooth and the owner was friendly with me though he did mention he does have problems with some people who don't have the act together when doing FFL transactions. I don't know what to say but they have been good people to me.

(Butler County)

Yeah,I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Know your product and what you want before buying from anybody,if you don't like a vendor then don't buy from them.

One post from an obviously disgruntled customer won't keep me from buying a good product at a cheap price.

(Tioga County)

They have some cheap as chips surplus on there. I have bought a few items for great prices and had no issues.

(Franklin County)

My only experience with them is some aftermarket mags for my Sig Mosquito. They worked as well as or better than factory mags for less than half the price ($19.99 vs $46+).

I also like their reward points system. I'll shop with them again at some point.