Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Upcoming Practical Rifle Events at LRGC

Fellow Shooters,

Below please find our schedule for or up coming Practical Rifle Matches at LRGC:

12/28- Holiday Match: Shooters will be given time to sight in any new optic they got during the holiday season prior the match commencing.
    1/25- The AK Match: registration preference will given to shooters using AK, SKS, VZ or other approve Com-Bloc style rifles
    2/22- The Winter Offensive: This is our WWII Match where registration preference will be given to shooters using WWII period firearms.
    3/29- Last Chance Match: A standard practical rifle match but your last chance to earn a spot in our Champion's match for the 2013-2014 season.
    4/26- Champion's Match: this is an invitation only match to determine our 2013-2014 champion.

Thank you all for supporting our program and on behalf of my partner Tim, I hope to see you out at one of the above events.

Gary

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Upcoming Practical Rifle Events at LRGC

A few updates for our World War Two match scheduled for February 22nd. There will be a prize for the best dressed so feel free to come decked out in your period specific clothing. If you are shooting with a bolt action rifle, remember you will need to reload with stripper clips. There will be no hand loading of single rounds into any rifle. You will need a sling for your rifle.

Use this time to get the gear, ammo, or firearm you'll need to compete in this match. If you are using an M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, BAR, SVT-40, or other magazine fed rifle, all shooting evolutions will be eight rounds. If you are using a period bolt gun, all evolutions will be five or ten rounds.

As in years past, we will be holding a field mess after the shoot. You are welcome to bring non-shooting guests to the mess. All we ask is you let us know ahead of time how many folks you'll be bringing and we ask for a small donation to offset the cost of the food.

This match has been one of our most popular events of the year. I apologize in advance if we can't accommodate all the demand for shooting slots. You are still welcome to come hang out and see some old war horse rifles and enjoy a great meal.

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Gary

(Monroe County)

YEA! I'll try to drive to right range this year.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Montgomery County)

I forgot all about that little opps.