Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Pike County)

Default Re: State Game land Range- concealed carry?

When I asked a WCO about this ,he told me . If you have a LTCF you may do so. Keep it conceald do not use it. Then I asked about open carry . He said no.
    I know I've seen plenty of pepole open carry and not get ticketed. But they usually. Don't ticket you unless your doing something blatently stupid. Plus they are in the game manegment business ,not pepole manegment . These ranges are probably on giant pain in thee ass to them. And whn asked who is range safty officer 'somebody better raise their hand.

(York County)

Default Re: State Game land Range- concealed carry?

Quote Originally Posted by riley View Post
    When I asked a WCO about this ,he told me . If you have a LTCF you may do so. Keep it conceald do not use it. Then I asked about open carry . He said no.
    I know I've seen plenty of pepole open carry and not get ticketed. But they usually. Don't ticket you unless your doing something blatently stupid. Plus they are in the game manegment business ,not pepole manegment . These ranges are probably on giant pain in thee ass to them. And whn asked who is range safty officer 'somebody better raise their hand.
    See, now there is an issue. When I go, I'm going most often to shoot my carry firearm. Since I carry it concealed, should I affect special procedures on that day to disarm in the truck and place it lovingly in a case to carry it 200 feet to the bench? Or, should I just carry it as normal and take it from my holster when I get there? And, at the end, load for the street and reholster when I leave? Maybe this is a gray area, but if they can write me up and make my life miserable, I'd just as soon avoid it if possible. Prolly will never know unless/until I'm the victim. I wish we could all just get over it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123