GUN SHOW THIS WEEKEND
May 17 & 18 Reading, Pa. space for over 1000 tables. Greater Reading Expo Center ( internet map) 2525 North 12th Street, Reading, Pa. 19605 12th street is a short street and hard to find, 11th street is a main thoroughfare, and has a exit from Rt 12. Exposition Drive is only about 200 yards long and connects 11th Street to 12th Street at the Expo Center Entrance. This is a brand new expo center with great possibility for a huge show that Reading, Berks County, and all of Eastern & Southestern Pennsylvania deserves. Easy access, and FREE PARKING for over 2000 cars. This a semi annual show (spring & fall).

Warren Street Bypass is a local name for Rt. 12 (and is not used on any highway signs)...it is actually called Route 12 East.

Directions to Greater Reading Expo Center Agere Drive has been renamed to Exposition Drive

From Philadelphia,PA – Take the PA Turnpike West to Exit 298 (Reading/Morgantown). Follow I-176 North to 422 West, exit onto Route 12 east. Take 11th Street exit, turn left at light, turn right at second light on Exhibition Drive.

Alternate Route from Philadelphia,PA – Follow 76 West to 202 South to 422 West (use Rt 422 west from all of Montgomery County) to Reading (Bypass) exiting onto Route 12. Take 11th Street exit, turn left at light, turn right at second light on Exhibition Drive.

From Harrisburg/Pittsburgh, PA and Points West – Take I-76 East (PA Turnpike) to Exit 286 (Reading/Denver) to 222 North toward Reading. Continuing straight on will put you onto Route 12 east. Take 11th Street exit, turn left at light, turn right at second light on Exhibition Drive.

From New York City,NY – Take I-78 West to Exit 40 (Krumsville,PA). Take Rt. 737 south toward Kutztown, PA. Pick up 222 South onto 222 Business. Take Route 12 left, exit at 11th Street. Turn left at light and right at second light on Exhibition Drive.

From Scranton/Wilkes Barre,PA and Points North – Take 476 (PA Turnpike) South to Exit 56 (Allentown) onto 22 West and 78 West. Take Exit 40 (Krumsville,PA) and 737 toward Kutztown, PA. Pick up 222 South onto 222 Business. Take Route 12 left , exit at 11th Street. Turn left at light and right at second light on Exhibition Drive.

From Baltimore,MD/Washington D.C. and Points South – Take I-95 to Baltimore Beltway (I-695) West to I-83 North toward York PA to 30 East toward Lancaster PA to 222 North toward Reading. Continuing straight on will put you onto Route 12. Take 11th Street exit, turn left at light, turn right at second light on Exhibition Drive.
Please remember this is a new show and a brand new Expo Center. It takes great public support and patience to build a show. Public support means more dealer participation. More dealer participation equals even more public support. We thank you for your past support and for your support this fall. With your support this show will grow larger than the former Fort Washington Expo Center show.