Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default what are my odds to purchase and own?

If I get denied for a firearm license due to a misdemeanor weapons charge (m3), if I get it expunged would I be able to then obtain one? Or perhaps even purchase? The charge was carrying an unregistered firearms. This happened in 2007 about 6 years almost 7 ago. Since then I have served 2 tours overseas with the army and have never been in contact with the law.if anyone has any help or suggestions please help . If im not detailed enough I apologize in advance I am new to this forum in fact new to this whole forum posting stuff in all. Thank you for your time in advance.

Default Re: what are my odds to purchase and own?

Quote Originally Posted by jarret87 View Post
    If I get denied for a firearm license due to a misdemeanor weapons charge (m3), if I get it expunged would I be able to then obtain one? Or perhaps even purchase? The charge was carrying an unregistered firearms. This happened in 2007 about 6 years almost 7 ago. Since then I have served 2 tours overseas with the army and have never been in contact with the law.if anyone has any help or suggestions please help . If im not detailed enough I apologize in advance I am new to this forum in fact new to this whole forum posting stuff in all. Thank you for your time in advance.
    Was it a charge, or a conviction?
    What state did it happen in?
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Welcome, best of luck in you quest for restoration of your Inalienable rights!

Thank you for your service.

CL

PS. No law in PA exists requiring registration of firearms, in fact, it's illegal. I guess I'm at a loss how you can plead guilty to a crime that doesn't exist in Pennsylvania. Perhaps you were in New Jersey?
    Last edited by customloaded; November 23rd, 2013 at 12:10 AM.

(Lehigh County)

It was a conviction. Phil I was just told about you from a guy in army and navy! Lol he said you were really good but I couldnt find you on google. And maybe I have the exact conviction mis worded. But it pretty much was I had a unregistered firearm in the state of PA.

(Lancaster County)

It was a conviction. Phil I was just told about you from a guy in army and navy! Lol he said you were really good but I couldnt find you on google. And maybe I have the exact conviction mis worded. But it pretty much was I had a unregistered firearm in the state of PA.
    Was it a machine gun?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lehigh County)

No it was not a machine gun it was a handgun. The original charge was firearms to be carried without a permit. Which is s F3 offense but was it dropped to a m3 not exactly sure how the lesser charge is written

If you carried a firearm in Pa without a License to Carry Firearms, then it's an F3, unless you were eligible for a license but never applied; in that case, it's an M-1, not an M-3. An M-1 is a Federal prohibitor.

In Pa, you can't expunge a conviction without a Pardon, not before your 70th birthday (or death).

I do pardons. Seven years is a little early to apply, without special circumstances.

(Lehigh County)

Ok I might have the whole m1 m3 confused but I would like to email you possibly I can obtain the documents and further discuss this matter and see what we can if your ok with that.

Ok I might have the whole m1 m3 confused but I would like to email you possibly I can obtain the documents and further discuss this matter and see what we can if your ok with that.
    Sure, click on the "GunLawyer001" name or the email link at the bottom.

(Chester County)

Good luck and thank you for your service.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine