Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Boating while carrying and your PA LTCF...

Those NJ State Police were there to intimidate gun owners at the Morrisville Gun rally back in May of this year to let us know that freedom won't be tolerated on their side of the river. PA and NJ State police have power on those bridges and we were specifically told to stay off the bridge and the apron or we could be arrested. A technicality I suppose but gathering from the looks on that NJ Sergeant's face he wanted someone to step foot on that bridge so he could show us what real tyranny is about.

Here are a couple of other pictures of the rally. Most of them are at foot of the Trenton Makes bridge but the one with gold PA State Police car in the Park was particularly interesting and funny. When I moved my truck and parked in the Park's lot I was walking to where the speeches were being held and as I walking the PA Troopers were gathered around the gold car. State Representative Steven Santarsiero was saying something incredibly stupid as he normally does and he was booed and jeered by the gun owners in front of the podium. The Troopers were laughing out loud at the booing and then saw me coming through the pass between the fences and I was taking pictures of them. They all straightened up and looked all professional. I just winked at them and smiled and kept moving toward the Pavilion.

I didn't want to embarrass the troopers or make them look bad, they've always been good to me. A PA State Trooper saved my brother's life back in 1980 so I hold them in high esteem. There are always bad apples and we all know it but as far as PA Troopers go I give them the benefit of the doubt right off the bat.

The PA Troopers treated us with respect at the rally but they came prepared in case of any contingency. They had horseback, motorcycle, standard interceptors and 4wd SUV's.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345