Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Harrisburg Farm Show Complex: Mid-Atlantic Arms Collectors Gun Show & Sale

December 14 & 15 Harrisburg, PA; 1200 tables Farm Show Complex, (internet map) 2300 North Cameron St., 17110. Interstate - 81 exit 67 Cameron St. south to Farm Show Complex on right. From Pa. turnpike ( I - 76 ) exit 247, follow I - 283 north to I - 83 north to I - 81 south to exit 67. No great buildup needed for this show. It has become the largest show of its kind in the east. None bigger or longer established. An open invitation to Speciality Collectors — special brands: (Winch, Colt, Luger, etc.), special types: (modern, or antique military, sporter, or black powder.); or special eras: 18th, 19th, 20th century or any part thereof) to display or sell. With enough interest, special tables and cash awards will be available.

http://www.maacpsse.com/maac.html

Interesting to mention:
    Absolutely no loaded firearms permitted in our show halls.

Double check your gun before you enter the show hall to be sure it is unloaded !!!

If you have a carry permit or are an off duty police officer from a municipality outside the jurisdiction of the show, be aware that you are personally responsible for your actions and if you insist on carrying a loaded firearm you must show proof of insurance to cover your actions. Our insurer will not allow loaded weapons in any of the show halls.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Harrisburg Farm Show Complex: Mid-Atlantic Arms Collectors Gun Show & Sale

We'll be here with loads of our usual goodies. 37mm launchers/ammo, 26.5mm Pistols/flares and lots of other good stuff. Stop by and say Hi!!!
    Please visit my Website for Exotic ammunition and 37mm goodies... http://gunshowgoods.com

(York County)

Default Re: Harrisburg Farm Show Complex: Mid-Atlantic Arms Collectors Gun Show & Sale

I found this interesting...
    All firearms transfers must be done through Pennsylvania or National Instant Check. Even if you deal with a private collector-- someone will be on hand to conduct a buyer's background check.
    So, no private transfers of long guns... I guess those will occur in the parking lot?

(Westmoreland County)

Phoenix01, where did you find that quote you found so interesting?

Found it. It was in the MAAC website. Let m check and see if that is something new or what. There has never been and issue with private long gun sales at this show as long as I've been attending (better than 15 yrs.)
    Last edited by ScotsGuards; November 30th, 2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: updated information.

(Clearfield County)

it will be interesting to see how they plan on enforcing it.

If they attempt to enforce this, I will no longer be a vender there.
    Owner of EMac's Tactical - www.emacstactical.com

(Adams County)

Well, I had hoped to go this time, but since the promoters plan to throw my rights as a PA resident in the trash, I will no longer attend any of their events. Might as well live in NY, NJ, MD, or any surrounding republic. I guess they didn't learn from the promoters of the Eastern Sports and Outdoors Show at this venue. As they say, history repeats itself.
    I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy. Hippie and 3%er.

This is the same crap the new promoters of the matamoras gun show are doing. They are trying to run it like a new york show.
    No Peace In Our Time.

(York County)

I will be there...jetlagged like a mofo as I get in from Seoul late night on the 13.
    Last edited by ShelbyGoat; December 8th, 2013 at 01:15 PM.

(Berks County)

I will not be attending this show or any other that infringes on my 2nd amendment rights.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast