Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: chrmm22sr

(Chester County)

Default chrmm22sr

Met Chris today to do a little trading. Great communication and a nice guy. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again.
    Those who fear the coming of all Hells
    are those who should be feared themselves.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: chrmm22sr

Chris is a great guy to deal with and I hope to do business with again!!

Default chrmm22sr

Please don not waste your time with this guy and his 327 magnum Taurus. After I drove 45 minutes to meet him around the corner from his house at American Arms and Ammo(won't ever do business there either) he handed me the gun from his jacket pocket and told me it was covered in packing oil but he had no box. Well it was covered in cosmoline not packing oil I know what cosmoline smells like and that was it. Then as I'm inspecting this new in packing oil gun I see the rifling in the barrel is damaged and when I got a bore light and looked in two of the ribs of the rifling were damaged from a squib load that was punch out and the barrel got hit. Also from the same squib load most likely the front sight is bent over to the right probably from being in a vice to pound out the squib.
    The reason I won't do business with the shop again is they know him well and were trying to help him sell this damaged POS, and then on the way home he sent me a text stating the barrel was damaged by tooling to install the front sight. The front sight is part of the frame and does not get installed. While I was there the "dealer" tried to tell me it happened when they installed the barrel into the frame; why would there be marks on the inside of the barrel from installing it??? The price of the gun was not bad if it was in good shape but this is more of he got screwed with having a gun with barrel damage from his own incompetence and then tried to pass it off on someone who doesn't know any better, so I'm letting those who don't know to watch what you buy and thoroughly inspect it before you give any cash. Taurus has an excellent life time warranty on all of their firearms but that's not my problem.

(Lehigh County)

sorry you feel slighted or like i was passing on junk I literally just bought the gun put 20 rounds of hydroshock down range at the store i bought it from then put it in my pocket but found a gun i wanted more...so only state facts not what you think was going on
    Have you called, faxed, or emailed your reps today!!!

(Lehigh County)

I just want to state for the record that there was no conspiracy to rip this guy off and I recently bought the gun barly shot it then carried it so after he pointed it out to me I did notice I was hosed by the store and the gun is defective...I did text him to pass on what the store said..he stated he's a gunsmith although he sat in front of us all and said he had no clue what was wrong shook my hand and said he wanted to buy the gun when taurus sent it back fixed but left the store to throw phoney accuaitions about a reputable store and its employees.....*Klutch* maybe we should look back into past post you seem to bad mouth alot of people unjustly even arguing a mute point with a super mod so I do apoligize that I over looked the flaws on the taurus but there was no plan to rip anyone off so please refrain from putting nonsense out there as "fact" sorry it was beat i'll be taking back to the store it was bought at on wednesday they said they must have over looked the flaws themselves and will make good on it so I do apoligize for your 45 min trip but that is the way it goes when buying used guns you have traded and sold your fair share in the past so lets not go blowing a honest mistake into a huge deal thank you respectfully , chris
    Last edited by chrmm22sr; December 27th, 2010 at 10:32 PM.

I think this all BS but I'll refrain from any further "accusations". The fact still remains that you coated the gun in cosmoline and tried to say from the start that it was "packing oil and that it was dirty only from being fired at the factory" that was your exact quote to me as soon as you handed me the gun. I have bought and sold my share of things that how I know it was not packing oil, I also have bought and sold my share of surplus weapons and fully know what cosmoline smells and looks like. The fact of the matter is you from the start lied about this gun being "new" and only fired from the factory; packing oil that guns come in is a thin clear oil not thick and yellow/brown, they also coat the entire gun in it not just some of the internals of a cylinder or ejection rod. Also when your buddy with the tattoos at the "reputable gun shop" who was trying to help you sell it the entire time asked you if you had ever fired it you studdered and said yes, but you were trying to tell me it was still in the "packing oil". I told you I didn't know what was wrong with it after all this BS to see what yours and the tattoo guys reactions were going to be, and at that point you both realized I was not going to buy your damaged gun and he said Taurus has an excellent warranty service/policy at which time I shook your hand to let you know that I was not mad at the scam you tried to run and that I would still act like a man about the whole situation and then you started sending me texts about some trade we made almost a year ago and your accusations were not true. Have a nice day and just so we're clear I am NOT interested in the gun, not because of the gun, but because you are not a decent person doing honest business, you tried to scam someone who was educated in firearms. I mean come on guy the FRONT SIGHT IS BENT, not the barrel is slightly twisted it's completely bent to the right, and as far as your "taking it back to the gun store that ripped you of, the reason you gave me for the barrel condition was the exact same thing the tattoo guy was saying while I was there "tooling marks", so that's BS too, you don't get tooling marks 3/8" down in the barrel from installing it the barrels are pressed in and NOTHING touches the rifling during the installation, so after all this you still have not learned to be honest and are continuing to lie about things that are plain and simple not true. As I stated before I thought the price was fair so I don't think you were trying to rip me off but you did do some real shady stuff to make the deal not good and you are being dishonest about it.
    Last edited by *Klutch*; December 29th, 2010 at 08:54 AM.

(Lehigh County)

your entitled to your opinion your wrong you are assuming I noticed the flaws A) then your assuming because I shop at the gun store and know the owners name they are my "Buddies" who would defraud a person and risk their business for me a customer lol your living in a fairy tale I test fired it 20 rounds didnt notice anything but just didnt see much difference in recoil between it and my j-frame i told you packing oil because that was what classic pistol told me when I bought it for the exact same price i was asking a week ago so shut up about scams and whatever else your jabbering about

I'll say what ever I want when you run scams on people and get caught doing it, it doesn't matter what you think. Now that I have said the same thing here on more than one occasion your going to tell me to shut up,you're a joke, I really don't care who you bought it from you are pissed cause you got taken for a ride on this and now your doing it to whoever will bite. The gun store is not at any risk they only are involved for a transfer fee the deal is made between the buyer and seller; get a clue. I'm letting everyone know about this so they are informed, cause if it was left up to your scamming ass they wouldn't be. So now everyone who reads this can go into this "deal" as a well informed consumer and if they proceed, they do so on their own terms, but you just mad cause now everyone knows you try to scam people. I done with this BULLSH!T.
    Last edited by *Klutch*; December 29th, 2010 at 09:41 AM.

(Lehigh County)

Klutch you were so wrong you are a half ass gunsmith you WERE COMPLETLY WRONG ON THE BARREL it was tooling marks call classic pistols their gunsmith who is well know john robinson very well known and respectable fulltime gunsmith said the barrel was tooling marks due to the process used on that gun you are so full of shit and a joke of a gunsmith you misinformed the entire site with you misinformed lies anyone reading who wishes to find out the truth please contact Classic pistol 215-953-7264 ask for the gunsmith tell him your calling referring to the taurus 327 returned today 12/29/10 and may I say they refunded me 100% props to classic ...Klutch your no gunsmith but you are certainly a tool. anyone who doesnt believe me pm me for a pic of my refund slip that they refunded me the full price of the gun due to a bent site ONLY klutch please call classic so you can see how stupid you really look and anyone who knows the owners of American Arms and Ammo which is alot of you,,,you know none of them would "scam" anyone so come on guys dont listen to this hack
    Last edited by chrmm22sr; December 29th, 2010 at 10:51 PM.

(Montgomery County)

Default chrmm22sr

Bought a pistol from Chris; met me when he was supposed to, offered a nice product at a great price. Couldn't be happier.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast