Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Anti-Gun Mayor Bloomberg- Tips Virginia Govenor Race

The race was close and the Democratic win (very close) was likely tipped by Mayor Michael Bloomberg's anti-gun millions going to the Democrat.

Article about Bloomberg's (est. net worth $25 billion) anti-gun financial backing:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1493249

NYC Mayor Bloomberg to pour $1.1 million into Virginia’s governor race

Through his Independence USA political action committee, the outgoing billionaire mayor will spend the money on ads supporting Democrat Terry McAuliffe.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg is pouring money into Virginia’s gubernatorial race.
    The outgoing billionaire mayor, through his Independence USA political action committee, will reportedly spend $1.1 million on advertisements in support of Democratic candidate Terry McAuliffe, according to Politico.

The ads, which will mostly air in northern Virginia and in the Washington area, will start running Tuesday, Politico reported.

McAuliffe, who has campaigned for stricter gun-control laws in the state, has seen a surge in support from national Democrats in recent weeks.
    RELATED: VIRGINIA GOVERNOR GOP CANDIDATE KEN CUCCINELLI LAUNCHES WEBSITE THAT PUSHES FOR REINSTATEMENT OF STATE'S ANTI-SODOMY LAW
    On Saturday, he campaigned with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — her first campaign stump since 2008.
    Most polls in recent weeks have shown that McAuliffe has built a narrow lead over Republican candidate Ken Cuccinelli.

And the same will happen in 14 here!

Because gun owners are complaining about Corbett for everything from liquor to teacher salaries!

At this point because of everything going on I'm voting on GUN POLICY ONLY!

If the anti's can take VA and this forum they can take PA in 14!

And I feel real bad for all of you who said they will OBEY when the SAFE ACT comes here.

This is AMERICA I will carry what I want, when I want, wherever I want!

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Anti-Gun Mayor Bloomberg- Tips Virginia Govenor Race

Well, next year we have the Pa Governor's race. We need to watch out for already declared democratic candidate Mayor Ed Pawlowski (Allentown).

Mayor Ed Pawlowski is on Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns Coalition, and he is very active in it (except right before campaign season-then you don't hear a peep out of him). Remember this coalition a few years ago did not have the word Illegal in their description....it was Mayors against Guns.

Mayor Ed Pawlowski, next year will be heavily supported by Bloomberg, in his Governor's bid.

Ed Pawlowski would be a disaster for all owners of firearms in Pennsylvania.

(Northampton County)

The race was close and the Democratic win (very close) was likely tipped by Mayor Michael Bloomberg's anti-gun millions going to the Democrat.
    It might have also been tipped because the GOP spent ~ $9MM on the last VA Gov election and only ~ $3MM on this one, cutting all funding October 1.

This guy was backed by the GOP just barely enough to have justifiable deniability about wanting him to lose.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    It might have also been tipped because the GOP spent ~ $9MM on the last VA Gov election and only ~ $3MM on this one, cutting all funding October 1.

This guy was backed by the GOP just barely enough to have justifiable deniability about wanting him to lose.

Why didn't the GOP support the R candidate? We have almost as much of a problem with the mainstream Republicans as the Democrats.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Why didn't the GOP support the R candidate? We have almost as much of a problem with the mainstream Republicans as the Democrats.
    Received a donation envelope from the GOP last week. I sent their self-addressed stamped envelope back to them with the note "as long as you're not supporting the tea party go F yourself".
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Because he is associated with the Tea Party.

Now, Rove and Graham may say they don't like the Tea Party because it will make them lose elections. That is not true, the opposite is true, and they know it.

They don't like the Tea Party because they mean what they say. They are making waves.

These GOP guys are full-on scumbags that are making millions upon millions of dollars in this "industry" of legislation and then consulting, lobbying, or taking no-show jobs from the special interest groups as payments after it is over. The Tea party will make it harder for them to run this scam if they are successful, or continually embarrass them at the very least if they are not.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Received a donation envelope from the GOP last week. I sent their self-addressed stamped envelope back to them with the note "as long as you're not supporting the tea party go F yourself".
    Good for you. It is time to pick sides, and its not the mainstream, old line Rove Republican losers.

(Bucks County)

I'm going to stay and fight as long as I can but it's no life to live hiding your guns from everyone and everything. If I can't freely even go to the range then this wouldn't be a state worth living in.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_010 View Post
    I'm going to stay and fight as long as I can but it's no life to live hiding your guns from everyone and everything. If I can't freely even go to the range then this wouldn't be a state worth living in.
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast