Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation LADIES TAKE HEED!:home intruder wrestled gun away from woman, shot her

HILLVIEW, KY (WAVE) – A woman trying to defend herself from a man attempting to break into her home was shot with her own gun early Monday morning, according to detectives.

Emergency dispatch personnel said a man attempted to break into a home just before 4 a.m. in Hillview, Kentucky on Smith Lane near Hillview Boulevard on the county line between Bullitt County and Jefferson County.

According to the Bullitt County Sheriff's Office (BCSO), the man did not get into the house. A woman who lived there aimed a gun at the would-be intruder, but according to detectives, the man was able to take control of the firearm.

http://www.wave3.com/story/23804755/...ne-in-hillview
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: LADIES TAKE HEED!:home intruder wrestled gun away from woman, shot her

That's why you have to pull the trigger if you're going to point it at someone.

Default Re: LADIES TAKE HEED!:home intruder wrestled gun away from woman, shot her

So, she forgot to take safety off or tried to use 'liar, liar, pants on fire'. Was she already outside? How the heck did she get close enough to him that he wrestled the gun from her?
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

(Luzerne County)

Seems there is a little more to the story ....of like she knew him a whole lot better than what is mentioned and an accident just happened when someone scares the crap out of you with a gun pointed in your direction.

(Delaware County)

She hesitated and he called her bluff

She won't make that mistake again

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by 300WM View Post
    So, she forgot to take safety off or tried to use 'liar, liar, pants on fire'. Was she already outside? How the heck did she get close enough to him that he wrestled the gun from her?
    I think a lot of people take their cues from TV unless they're trained to do otherwise. And on TV you can always get within a foot of the BG because you have the ALL POWERFUL GUN that subdues bad guys and kills instantly when needed.

(Allegheny County)

I have a feeling they're going to take this incident and turn it into more anti propaganda.

"Look she had a gun and it didn't help her! No one needs guns, guns don't help anyone. You're just going to get shot with your own gun!"

Quote Originally Posted by SouthHillsNinja View Post
    I have a feeling they're going to take this incident and turn it into more anti propaganda.

"Look she had a gun and it didn't help her! No one needs guns, guns don't help anyone. You're just going to get shot with your own gun!"
    Not if it's a female. Everyone knows if you snatch a gun from a girl you don't shoot her with it. Ya just pistol whip her a little. That's all.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

(Berks County)

Squeeze the trigger, my God! More to the story I am sure.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by WereWolf View Post
    That's why you have to pull the trigger if you're going to point it at someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerJon View Post
    She hesitated and he called her bluff

She won't make that mistake again
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunowner99 View Post
    Squeeze the trigger, my God! More to the story I am sure.
    She hesitated, or tried to get too close. Just shoot! If they're in my house and I don't know them, no hesitation at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast