Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Full auto fire near saylorsburg/cherry valley????

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    To all you clowns that swam across the river (or took the bridge) from communistic N.J. : This is Pennsylvania, and some here do have full autos, with the tax paid and regestered. So you might hear full auto every once in a while...
    I am fine with NFA/Class III legally owned, and used full auto. In fact I am all for not having to get the tax stamp in the first place. What I don't like is what was cited in the article posted, and that is what I was referencing. I was born in PA, btw.

(Monroe County)

The group cited in the article is not the same group of people that are across from the flea market. I believe it's called Arsha vida. Or something like they. They are a peaceful group of people practicing their religion. I was born in NJ and moved here at the age of 5. Most of the problem/intolerant people in the area and the die hard local yocals.

As for the full auto I was nearly trying to find out if anyone heard it to. I have lived here for many years and never heard it before. I'm more concerned about morons doing something illegal or playing with a slide fire stock.

The fa fire came from the opposite end of the valley from BRCV and I know fa fire is prohibited there.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    WTF? Is this really true?
    http://www.city-data.com/forum/north...s-my-mind.html

(Chester County)

Interesting. I found this link in that string about a similar compound.

http://www.clarionproject.org/analys...adical-enclave

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by reichebrown View Post
    The fa fire came from the opposite end of the valley from BRCV and I know fa fire is prohibited there.
    Yep they are down Mt Eaton Rd.

40°52'13.52" N 75°19'13.34" W

google earth coordinates from the other message board linked here. i checked them out. there is a lot of natural tree cover so you cant really tell what is going on aside from the main buildings.
    Montani Semper Liberi

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    WTF? Is this really true?
    yea it's true. the guys that plotted an attack on ft.dix in 07 were from there and the reason they got caught was they made video of them training and took the video to the cvs pharmacy in wind gap for extra copies to be made and the employees at cvs called the cops

that cleric also has ties to the clintons !
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Monroe County)

The group cited in the article is not the same group of people that are across from the flea market. I believe it's called Arsha vida.
    They can't drive worth shit I'll tell you that much. I can't count the number of times I was blatantly cut off by these fools when I lived in Saylorsburg. They also like to turn in the opposite direction that their blinkers indicate. I guess inner peace sometimes makes one oblivious to one's surroundings.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    yea it's true. the guys that plotted an attack on ft.dix in 07 were from there and the reason they got caught was they made video of them training and took the video to the cvs pharmacy in wind gap for extra copies to be made and the employees at cvs called the cops
    I remember the news saying a video store owner in the Poconos turned them in but I don't remember CVS. Also where did it say they stayed with Fethullah Gulen at Family Matters compound? If they shoot at the compound why did they use a state gamelands range?

(Berks County)

The group cited in the article is not the same group of people that are across from the flea market. I believe it's called Arsha vida. Or something like they. They are a peaceful group of people practicing their religion. I was born in NJ and moved here at the age of 5. Most of the problem/intolerant people in the area and the die hard local yocals.

As for the full auto I was nearly trying to find out if anyone heard it to. I have lived here for many years and never heard it before. I'm more concerned about morons doing something illegal or playing with a slide fire stock.

What is wrong with a slide fire stock? You sound like a fud. And I hate that term almost as much as local yocals which is you by the way you live there, but man why would you care if somebody else wasted ammo they bought?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12