IMO, I think a step or two up based on value. I like Double Star, but some of their parts are over priced. DTI, I don't have any experience with other than buying some small parts from their site.

BE ADVISED: P-TAC is not PSA, but they are made in the USA. I can't speak on quality, but here is a quote them on ARFCOM:

"Practical Tactical AR Parts (P-TAC) is a brand new startup company focusing on the bare essentials of the AR parts world. Their motto “Everything you need and nothing else” sums up there product and company model. P-TAC produces a mid-level quality product so that the rock bottom prices can be passed on to the consumer. Recently, Palmetto State Armory proudly excepted the role as an exclusive dealer of P-TAC parts to include multiple product lines including lower parts and build kits, uppers, bolt carrier groups, and charging handles just to name a few. The quality of these products is still guaranteed, it’s just the frills that have been removed!"

Not sure what that REALLY means, but it may be worth a shot if you're trying to stay on a budget. They have a complete Free-float PTAC upper right now for $399