Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Venango County)

Default Nighthawk Custom

I am placing an order for a T3 on Monday. Just thought I would share my excitement. Here are the specs of the build.

T3 Thin
    Stainless
    .45ACP
    Slide in black nitride and then flats of the slide buffed out.
    Top of slide serrated
    Rear of slide serrated
    Flush cut and crowned barrel
    Countersunk slide stop
    Everlast recoil spring (only available on the .45)
    Single side safety
    Heinie night sights
    Eliminate T3 roll mark
    Last edited by awdxtc; September 29th, 2013 at 03:52 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Nighthawk Custom

If this is your first Nighthawk, welcome to the family! My NHC has a serial number in the 900's and I will never part with it.

(Venango County)

Yes ut is, actually it's my first semi custom 1911. I have heard sone stories about their customer service but then I have heard the sane things about brown and wilson. I figure for every person who complains there are hundreds who have no problems with the gun or the customer service.

(Allegheny County)

Their customer service was great when I ordered mine.... I wanted a specific trigger weight and they did it. I asked them to grind down the ambi safety so that I could use some lasermax grips with the gun and they did it. I have shot every type of hollowpoint out of my NHC and have never had a burp.

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityK9Cop View Post
    Their customer service was great when I ordered mine.... I wanted a specific trigger weight and they did it. I asked them to grind down the ambi safety so that I could use some lasermax grips with the gun and they did it. I have shot every type of hollowpoint out of my NHC and have never had a burp.
    This is good to know, I have read some horror stories about their customer service but most of these are 2-3 years old. I also don't place a lot in a few negative complaints as I believe that no one can please everybody and that for every person that complains there are hundreds of people that are not having any issues. How is the fit from slide to frame on your gun?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by awdxtc View Post
    This is good to know, I have read some horror stories about their customer service but most of these are 2-3 years old. I also don't place a lot in a few negative complaints as I believe that no one can please everybody and that for every person that complains there are hundreds of people that are not having any issues. How is the fit from slide to frame on your gun?
    Everything with the gun is true perfection... the fit is exceptional. When you move the slide back it slides like a surfboard on water... that's the only way to explain it. It's so smooth and tight....yet I can get my barrel bushing off by hand without any issue.

(Bucks County)

I have 2 NHC's, my first is a Talon and the second was part of the Knighthawk package (GRP Recon). They are great.

You will be very happy.

(Venango County)

I ordered from George at Michigan Gunslingers and I can not recommend him enough.

(Perry County)

I got a Talon from a member here this summer. I had thought resale until I played with it. Now my wife refers to it as my mistress.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I got a Talon from a member here this summer. I had thought resale until I played with it. Now my wife refers to it as my mistress.
    Why had you thought resale?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast