Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default www.BeSafeinPA.com

I am building a new web site and a new business after being downsized by a World Leading Company. I need your help!

I apologize if anyone is upset with me... please remove my post if it is wrong.

My goal is to be able to provide good information and training to people who are looking for answers about self defense, self protection and fire arm safety.

My hope is that more education and information will not only help defend the Second Amendment Rights, but also reduce accidents and help us control tragic events and shootings... we can't cure stupid, but maybe responsible people who know and learn more can help prevent irresponsible people from hurting others.

Please visit the web site and please give me your input. Thank you!

www.besafeinpa.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Bucks County)

Default Re: www.BeSafeinPA.com

I think you need to improve your "About Us" section. It should describe who you are, your background, resume, CV, training, etc. As a possible customer I'd want to know what background and experience I'm going to pay for.

-----------------
    Snip from your website:

Did you know in Pennsylvania if you don't have a criminal record (or if the system doesn't find your record) you can walk into any store that sells Firearms and Ammunition and have a loaded gun in your hand in under one hour! I have purchased on line and picked up in the store and in the parking lot in 20 minutes!

It varies by County, but in Cumberland County I got my carry permit in 2 weeks for $20.

In the State of Pennsylvania there is no waiting period, no required training to purchase a firearm... To get a hunting license you need a basic safety course. To get a carry permit there is a waiting period that varies by County but no training, practice or testing is required.

Now that scares me.

-----------------

I get the impression you think purchasing a gun and being out the door in 20 minutes is a bad thing. I think its a good thing so my feedback to you on the website is you want to consider how others will interpret your statements and the potential for it to turn-off customers.

I do think the website has good curb appeal, well laid out and professional looking.

(Montgomery County)

Trollers going to troll...

(Cumberland County)

Thank you all for your input... very good points. I will make some changes!

Thanks, again!

(Montgomery County)

Terrible. Why exactly do you have a Dianne Sawyer anti-gun propaganda video on your site? Do you hope to scare ignorant people into thinking that they must buy something from you? Do you really think everyone should be forced to get some type of training in order to have a gun for self defense? Do you really think it's scary that it's so easy to buy a gun and get a LTCF?

I'm not sure poor people can afford much training especially with the cost of ammo these days. My father-in-law is poor and he lives in a shitty neighborhood. He owns a gun, but does not have any significant training. I don't have a problem with that.

Would it be better if everyone that owned a gun also had significant training? Sure, but it's still better to have a gun with little or no training, than no gun at all.
    You can never have enough horsepower or ammunition.

(Cumberland County)

I thank you for your input...

I didn't see the Diane Sawyer Video as an "anti-gun" video. I saw it as a "get more training" or "know what you are doing" video.

I am only trying to inform people and not scare them. I appreciate your point of view and your opinion.

Be Safe!