Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: my bad

Default my bad

wrong section

Default Re: Flight 77 Pentagon

It was a 757, and more people are beginning to question the governments official story of 9/11. www.rethink911.com

In fact, if you believe the governments official account you are in an ever shrinking minority.

educate yourself on Building 7

(Bucks County)

Default Re: my bad

Yes. it makes perfect sense that our government would have reason to kill 2800 people and demolish three buildings in NYC and coordinate the placement of explosives with the impacts of foreign-controlled aircraft.

Do you have guns?

Default Re: Flight 77 Pentagon

Quote Originally Posted by freesoul View Post
    It was a 757, and more people are beginning to question the governments official story of 9/11. www.rethink911.com

In fact, if you believe the governments official account you are in an ever shrinking minority.

educate yourself on Building 7
    Give me a break. Do you have any idea how many people would have to be involved, how many people it would take to place explosives and how many people would witness the placement of those explosives?

The fact that "1 in 3" have no idea of the third building just tells me 1 in 3 weren't paying attention. It was all over the news, it just wasn't as sexy as two 110 story towers being hit with passenger jets full of people.

And now 12 years later no one has had a change of heart, a death bed confession, an overwhelming need for attention ("I know something you don't") or a massive guilt trip forcing them to reveal actual evidence of the alledged crime. You know, someone who actual was involved.

Human nature being what it is, someone would come forward with substansive evidence.

Or am I just one of those involved and this is all an elaborate ruse to throw you off the scent trail? Because yeah, the media hasn't beaten this horse to death already. You don't really believe that with tens of thousands of reporters (some with actual investigatory skills) digging around none have come up with a figure willing to go public and provide a true path to a conspiracy by "the government" to kill 1000's.

Seriously, you really think this can be pulled off? The NSA can't even listen in quietly on our cellphone conversations without getting caught, you think someone can keep 9/11 "conspiracies" on the down low?
    When the SHTF......be the fan.