Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Liczbinski killer 7 prior criminal convictions

Does anybody else find this horrible! I posted this in the Phila Forum also. We need to start holding these judges and parole boards who levy these sentences and early releases accountable when we go to the polls!!!!

The individual who murdered the Sgt. Stephen Liczbinski

According to CBS-3

had 16 previous arrests
    7 prison terms to include armed robbery and resisting arrest!!!

What the F*CK!!!!!

Why was this sh*tbag out on the street?????

some bleeding heart judge probably let him out of Jail early!!!!

let me gues . . . for "good behavior"!!!

Way F*CKED up and as a result 3 children are fatherless!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with the family. We can only hope that if they catch the last guy that our lousy District Attorney in Philadelphia will have enough guts to seek a Capital Murder Indictment and stick a lethal dose of medicine in their viens!!!
    Greg

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Liczbinski killer 7 prior criminal convictions

But Nutter said it's the NRA's fault

(Mifflin County)

And yet, the mayor says the NRA owes the family an apology.........

(Philadelphia County)

No the judge or parole board that let him out owes the family and appology!!

Greg

(Blair County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    This whole mess has me totally speechless. I would like to add a comment but I am so flabbergasted by Nutter's remark that I can not even think straight!

How can ANYONE be that incredibly & totally stupid? Tell me, can he walk unassisted? How does he remember which leg to move next?

Amazing. I sit here shaking my head in amazement & wonder.

Oh, if it were not for my respect of the mods I would REALLY rip off in a tangent of words my momma told me not to use.

Al
    ~ Luke... Come to the dark side... We have cookies! ~

(Philadelphia County)

i didn't see where the "brilliant" mayor was quoted saying the NRA owes the family and appology!!

what paper was it in?

Greg

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by gbrown221 View Post
    i didn't see where the "brilliant" mayor was quoted saying the NRA owes the family and appology!!

what paper was it in?

Greg
    Nutter Says NRA Owes Slain Officer's Family An Apology
    by KYW's Mike Dunn

"I think that they should make an immediate statement acknowledging that there is no legitimate reason for anyone to have such a weapon and should join us in supporting -- at least -- this kind of reasonable legislation. They don't have a leg to stand on, and they owe the Liczbinski family an apology for their obstructionist activity in this regard."
    FOAC * GOA * SAF * NRA Life Member

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    You didn't realistically expect him to blame our failed legal system I hope.

To admit the system is broken is the same as admitting their agenda is not working and never will.

Philly is no different than any other major city in the nation.

At least the liberal politicians are consistent in their failures.

(Northumberland County)

Why was he on the street?
    That is a fairly easy answer: economics. It is not economically feasible to hold these people in jail forever, much to my and your chagrin. Who is going to pay for it? Taxpayers, including myself, are on the verge of riot over gasoline and home heating oil prices. We cannot afford to keep these idiots in jail forever. We cannot afford to keep building new "state of the art" prisons at the cost of millions upon millions of dollars per structure. (When I say "afford" I mean financially). Several times I have seen the quote on this board from Thomas Jefferson, and I am paraphrasing... those who sacrifice liberty for a bit of safety deserve neither. Why should I spend my hard earned money to pay for some low life's three hots and a cot? Dont get me wrong, I am not defending this murderer's actions, but who is really to blame here?
    We rant and rave when taxes go up to build new prisons, but conversely, we rant and rave when an idiot like this murders a police officer (or anyone, for that matter).

What's the answer?

Its a vicious circle, and I see it every day. One of the problems is that the judges are elected by the masses, therefore need to be policitians. They CANNOT be impartial because of their elected situation. So, when they start sending people to prison, which gets overcrowded, the local reps and senators, etc. get phone calls. The politicians and elected officials lean on the justice system to let people out, so the State, County, etc. does not get sued over "prisoner rights" violations because its too crowded in there. BUT, the judges, in their infinite bravado, cant be told what to do; afterall... they are judges and answer to no one (except to the AOPC in PA, but thats for another day) so they push back, or wash their hands of the situation and blame the politicians for not being able to raise the funds to build new prisons.

All of which is why most of you and I carry a firearm all day every day. I cannot and do not trust ANYONE to protect me or my family -except for me and my family.
    "The rifle is the weapon of democracy. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military. The hired servants of our rulers. Only the government-and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws." (Edward Abbey, "The Right to Arms," Abbey's Road [New York, 1979])
    I have my rifle. Do you?

(Monroe County)

As always Dredly has the answer!!! (With the help of a lawman in Arizona)

The solution is a prison colony... yup thats the solution. I know, I know... thats not nice but so be it. If you are convicted multiple times or receive a sentence of more then 3 years you don't go to your local lock up. You go to the colony where you will enjoy hard labor for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. Something productive like smashing rocks or cutting grass by hand with safety scissors should work well.

Get in a fight? go for it. Officers will be trained to shoot for the kill, none of this wounding crap.

your 3 square meals a day will consist of the bare minimum and intentionally have little to no taste, Cable TV will be set to the Weather channel... enjoy

Its not a vacation, its prison.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast