I grew up in Youngsville and when I'm home I try to visit this range with family members and do a little shooting. Today was no exception, was going to go yesterday but the range was being used by some police officers for training so we came back today. We wer going to wait for them to finish but it started raining so that was a wash. Today as I was setting up some targets I noticed that the area where the officers were doing their training (1/2 way down the range, not the normal shooting area) was littered with spent shotgun shells and brass(9mm, 40 and 5.56). After my dad and I finished shooting my AK we policed up the area and deposited the spent shotgun shells in the reloading can. I believe these are reloaded and used the local high school trap league, the brass I kept and will reload for my own use. Maybe I'm a bit picky, but my dad taught me (and the military reinforced this) to pick up my brass after I was done shooting. Anyways, here's a pic of the rules sign and what we picked up. Any thoughts?