Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    (Bedford County)

Talking Re: Wild hog hunting in PA?

Oh where Oh where has everyone gone on this thread? Anyone see the Game Comissions stand... ? Check it out you can kill as many as you want in Deer, Bear and fall Turkey seasons... lol These pigs will be walking the streets in Bedford soon..... I'm ready for them to Beg us to hunt again... I know a bunch of people aren't going to buy A Pa hunting lisc over this... They lost some out of state lisc sales at the same time to...

(Somerset County)

Default Re: Wild hog hunting in PA?

Quote Originally Posted by Hogdawg View Post
    Oh where Oh where has everyone gone on this thread? Anyone see the Game Comissions stand... ? Check it out you can kill as many as you want in Deer, Bear and fall Turkey seasons... lol These pigs will be walking the streets in Bedford soon..... I'm ready for them to Beg us to hunt again... I know a bunch of people aren't going to buy A Pa hunting lisc over this... They lost some out of state lisc sales at the same time to...
    I hadn't noticed what the ruling was yet. So, only in the fall and concurrent with other big game eh? That sucks! I was hoping to get down there in the spring or summer and try to find a hog. I guess I'll have to wait until fall now.

(Bedford County)

Thumbs up Re: Wild hog hunting in PA?

Actually your not permited to look for a hog so to speak... If one runs into you it is all yours, lol I think they should have made it legal to take them in any hunting season with a Pa hunting Lisc.... Anyway I will sit back and wait for the over flow and it won't be a long wait at all... I can see them paying a bounty before to long and also begging to have them killed.. I was in Virginia a few weeks ago and they are over run with russian's down there.. We got a bunch in a short amount of time... Those pigs are along a 50 mile stretch now.. I'm told it was at one farm to start now 50 miles 5 or 6 years later.. The fields look plowed and the pine thickets are just the same not one inch of undisturbed ground... Pigs will be running the streets of bedford before to long...

(Cumberland County)

Smile Re: Wild hog hunting in PA?

if any one has a place in bedford that would let me hunt hogs it would be apriceated my dad &brother&my self have been looking in to this for a while now

(Bedford County)

LOL, Did you read these post... They are protected as in you can hunt them period... lol I already had a Gamewarden talking to me about it... lol Bedford will have trons of hogs soon... Not as though there wern't enough..

(Allegheny County)

I feel bad for the farmers and land owners out there in Bedford. But I do look forward to the Hog Explosion.
    Koli's back from Ambler.

(Bedford County)

Yep, but some of them were charging to hunt and making plenty of money doing it.. The will enjoy the population explosion for a while and then be looking for some kind of crop damge deal... I think the game commision got them dumped in their laps and this will be the end of the game comission in time to come.... A bunch of people up here are not going to buy any hunting lisc ect... The deer population is lower then the pigs in a bunch of areas...

(Cumberland County)

the court has rueled next year we can hunt them again if you have a fall turky/bear/deer tag only

(Bedford County)

Exclamation Re: Wild hog hunting in PA?

you got it almost but ... your not permitted to look for pigs... if you just so happen to have one run into you or you run into them you can shoot them... but if you were to be stopped by a Game warden and he ask what your hunting and you say pigs your busted for pig hutning... A little catch 13 deal there ... it is total BS.. but they are doing nothing but aiding the propgation of pigs

(Lawrence County)

The local Game Warden came to my club at the last meeting this month and stated that next year, Wild Boars will have a "Season" in PA

Season and bag limits will be discussed at the next state meetig in April.

They will be regulated animals.

Lycanbahthrope

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast