Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Lincoln Financial Field

It's been awhile since I posted anything. I have logged on from time to time just to see how it's going with all, and of course check and see the posts as there is wealth of knowledge from all the great info everyone has shares. I have a question regarding carrying to Lincoln Financial Field as I attend the Eagles games from time to time. I am sure there is something out here and sorry for seeming really lazy but I figure I wanted to post it and get everyone's reply to this. I know how about carrying to Citizen's Bank Park to the Phillies games ( I haven't attended they are doing horrible )
    Better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass

Default Re: Lincoln Financial Field

I guess I would start with the assumption that Eagles and Phillies policies would be similar. A few years back I was in line to enter a Flyers game. I realized I still had my P32 in my pocket and went to talk to one of the cops standing nearby. He pointed out the security office and they put it in a lock-box for me. A little unnerving, but all worked out ok.

Quote Originally Posted by probinson1974 View Post
    It's been awhile since I posted anything. I have logged on from time to time just to see how it's going with all, and of course check and see the posts as there is wealth of knowledge from all the great info everyone has shares. I have a question regarding carrying to Lincoln Financial Field as I attend the Eagles games from time to time. I am sure there is something out here and sorry for seeming really lazy but I figure I wanted to post it and get everyone's reply to this. I know how about carrying to Citizen's Bank Park to the Phillies games ( I haven't attended they are doing horrible )
    Their policies are on this page.

http://www.lincolnfinancialfield.com/guest/a-z.asp

The last one on this list is their policy on firearms.

Prohibited Items and Behavior
    In conjunction with the National Football League and for the safety of our guests and employees, the following are prohibited:
    Smoking (except in designated areas)
    Bags other than 12" x 6" x 12" clear tote or a 1 gallon plastic bag, and a 4.5" x 6.5" small clutch. See p. 56 for further details.
    Alcohol
    Animals (except service dogs to aid guests with disabilities)
    Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
    Thermoses
    Food not wrapped in clear plastic*
    Hard sided coolers, purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags and camera bags*
    Umbrellas
    Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind